Headhunters

Dipper, Mabel and (Y/N) were sitting in the livingroom, watching a show on TV called Duck-tective. Mabel sat on the floor, knitting a sweater. Next to her sat Dipper who was fully focused on the TV as he ate some popcorn that sat between him and Mabel. Meanwhile (Y/N) was laying on the couch, scribbling something into a notebook, looking over to the TV every once in a while. Mabel was reaching over to the bolw of popcorn, but Dipper slapped away her hand not wanting to share with either Mabel nor (Y/N).

"I'm afraid your services won't be required here, sir. My men have examined the evidence, and this is obviously an accident." The constable said to the duck, pointing to a dead person laying inside a telephone booth.

Duck-tective took a few steps and began to quack as the subtitles appeared "Accident, constable? Or is it...Murder?!" It turned it's head to the viewer, making constable tense up.

"What?!"

"Duck-tective will return after these messages." was the message on screen.

"That duck is a genius!" Mabel gasped.

"Hm, for a duck maybe. After all, it obviously looks like a murder scene." (Y/N) shrugged, not thinking much of it.

"Yeah, and it's easier to find clues when you're that close to the ground anyway."

"Are you saying you could outwit Duck-tective?" Mabel squinted her eyes, looking at them doubtfully.

"Mabel, I have very keen powers of observation. For example, just by smelling your breath, I can tell that you have been eating.." He sniffed, trying to analyse her breath "An entire tube of toothpaste?!"

Mabel turned around whispering "It was so sparkly.."

"Hey, dudes, you'll never guess what I found!" Soos yelled, running to the living room.

"A buried treassure?!" (Y/N) and Dipper yell in synch, throwing their arms up.

"A buried-" Mabel started realizing that he two family members were quicker than her.

"Hey; I wanted to say that!" She giggled playfully pushing Dipper then (Y/N).

Soos led the three kids to a door that was located in a rather quiet part of the Mystery Shack.

"So, I was cleaning up, when I found this secret door, hidden behind the wallpaper. It's crazy bonkers creepy! " He opened the door revealing a room, filled with wax sculptures. They enter the room while carefully examining everything.

"Whoa! It's a secret wax museum!" Dipper said, turning on a flashlight that he took out of his vest.

"Oh, wow! I've never been to one. Why didn't Grunkle Stan tell us about his collection?" (Y/N) admired all of the figures, not knowing which one to look at closely first.

"They're so life-like." Mabel whiping he finger over the Sherlock Holmes figure that stood in front of her.

"Except for that one." Dipper said, flashing his light to Stan.

"Hello!" Stan greeted, making the four scream out in suprise. The reaction of them made him chuckle.

"It's just me, your Grunkle Stan!" though he explained himself it only made the quarted scream even louder and even run out of the room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -