Chapter 3: Call of Vengeance

A/n: quick gore warning

We cut to the aftermath of the training exercise, where it is nothing but pure darkness, before eventually there is light, implying that we are viewing the story from another person's perspective and that they had just awoken.

The camera pans out, and it is revealed to be none other than Katsuki Bakugo, who was on the floor, his face covered in bruises, with the addition of a black eye. He stands up, clutching his head before he looks as though he has recalled what led to him blacking out, only for his facial expression to darken.

The scene flashes back to when Y/n has awoken from getting brutally beaten, before he approaches Bakugo, despite the former's face not being shown.

This caused the boy with the explosive temperament to turn to deliver a beatdown...only for his attempted explosion to be blocked, before receiving a devastating punch to his liver, which proved so lethal that it took the wind from Bakugo's lungs, making him drop to the ground, only to end up getting a solid hook to his temple which, quite promptly put him to sleep, before the Latino went on to secure the weapon.

The mere thought of it caused the blonde to start breathing heavily as the memory came racing back, as he just refused to just take this humiliation lying down, and his breathing eventually got heavier and heavier until-

"Young Bakugo. Cool your jets."

Responded the prominent yet calm voice of All Might, who stood beside him and managed to get him to calm down before he had an explosive breakdown.

"Let's go review your work. Whether you win or lose, you can always take something away from an experience like this. As long as you're open to learning."

-Line Break-

We cut back to a black screen, where it is revealed to be from someone's POV as they are slowly opening their eyes before a voice is heard.

"Y/nnnnnnn...Y/nnnnn....Y/N-!"

Came the voice, which would then cut to behind the ravenette, only to show...another Y/n standing there, except that his eyes were glowing a fiery orange colour, whilst trails of flames were flickering from his irises.

"...what...who are you?" asked the original, to which 'Y/n', would end up chuckling a tad bit as he refused to answer following the following quote:

"Retribution will soon be unleashed, and you will soon come to lay down judgement upon the heretics."

"Retribution? Judgement? What do you-" he began to say before he paused as he realised this to be the voice from earlier, but before he got a chance to explain, the clone continued talking.

"You will destroy them, you will deliver them to the slaughter. Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stench shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood."

And following that, the clone proceeded to be snuffed out by seemingly nothing, and thus Y/n ultimately woke up, lying there in shock as he stared at the ceiling in silence as he tried to comprehend what had just happened.

But regardless, he had gotten up and promptly proceeded to make his exit, returning to Class 1-A, still in his hero outfit with the exception of his jacket, taking his bag whilst avoiding all the looks he received from his classmates, simply not wanting to deal with them at all after what had just occurred.

-Line Break-

The next day, things were...interesting to say the least.

First of all, word had gotten out that All Might had become a teacher at U.A., and so that naturally lead to the press swarming other staff and students alike wanting to know what that was about.