Glowin' Up

Zipp's voice begins to explain the plan. "I'll get the supplies." She lowers her sunglasses as she stands in front of the 'Mac-A-Poni' shop. "I'll pass them off to Sunny, and she will get them to you." Zipp drops the bag as Sunny catches it, immediately giving it to Izzy. It shows Izzy finishing it very quickly.

"While we're getting supplies and starting to craft, Athena will be on the watch if any guards come near us. Our eyes and ears, since she's so sneaky." Athena is on the platform above the three, keeping both eyes and ears on the lookout.

"Once Izzy produces the decoy, get your flanks to the palace." Outside, pegasi are approaching the palace, lights shining from it. "Everypony who's anypony will be there, so security will be tight."

Doors open and Zipp walks out into the red carpet, reporters and photographers surrounding her. Reporters immediately begin to bombard her with questions. She just keeps walking. "I'll distract them, so you can sneak in."

Back at the doors, Athena takes a look around before signaling they can move. "Maximum sneaky." Izzy's voice says. They all head towards the castle.

"You'll need to be stealthy. Carefully make your way to the Grand Hall, but watch out for the guards." Athena enters the Hall but stops. Inside are the two guards that captured them, Thunder on his phone. She gestures to the other two to get in. She shoves them under a table then goes right after.

They move the table before a glass falls over, making Thunder glance in that direction as they pause. He quickly goes back to his phone as the girls continue.

"I will open the door to the back stage of the Throne Room." As she passes by it she presses her hoof to the pad and the three enter, leaving the table right there.

"And once Pipp starts singing, my mom will be so caught up, that swapping the crowns will be easy-breezy." The three enter the room behind the thrones and glance around it. Their jaws drop open as they see the room full of pegasi. "Easy-breezy. Sure." Sunny agrees.

The view shifts up above the Throne Room to where the Royals are.

Zipp and the queen have cables attached to themselves. She's looking down as the queen begins to speak, powdering her face. "I heard you paid our guests a visit."

Zipp turns to her mom. "Pipp told you?" "Oh, you know she tells me everything. I wish you would tell me more." She glances to Zipp as she says this. "You're going to be queen one day. You'll wear this crown. And trust me, it is heavier than it looks." She continues to powder her face as Zipp speaks up. "Actually, there is something I wanted to tell you. The unicorns don't have any magic. I think it's tied to why we can't fly-"

The queen looks more and more aggravated before interrupts. "Zephryina! I don't know what silly ideas those unicorns put into your head, but we have a duty to protect our citizens." She walks away as she continues. "Pegasi are happy enough knowing that we royals can fly. Why would you want to disrupt things?" "Because it's a lie." "It makes them feel safe. Oh, one day you'll understand. Your sister does."

Yeah, the sister is hanging from her cables without a single thought. "Oh, and here she is now." Pipp tunes her voice, fluttering her wings out, as Zipp cringes away.

"Showtime!" The queen announces producing her own wings.

A pegasi behind the scenes taps a button. "We are go for launch."

Music begins to play as pegasi gather around. The pegasi bts lowers a lever, making the royals descend. "Remember to smile!" The lights hit the queen and Zip first as they flap their wings, pretending to fly. Zipp groans.

On the big screen outside they are shown 'flying' as ponies watch.

Behind the queens throne Zipp nods to the three as they nod back.