🌹Chapter One - The Arcade.🌹

Words: 1063.

Warnings: Abuse, Alcohol, SA, Self-Harm, Attempted Suicide, ED, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Homophobia, and Slurs.

Read with caution.

Now Playing - Chapter One - The Arcade...

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Finney stood outside the arcade waiting for the others to show up, slowly, he started to think that his friends had ditched him. 

But, Robin showed up, and then Vance, and lastly Bruce.

Finney wore a baggy hoodie and loose-fitting jeans to hide his bruises and belt marks. 

Last night his father had gotten too drunk and had used more than his belt and his hands as well. 

Finney was also looking more down, which made Robin worry about him, and so when Finney did look up well they were outside, Robin saw the nasty black eye that lay on his right eye. 

"Finn? What happened to you?" Robin asked calling attention to the black eye. 

"N-Nothing- I'm fine!" Finney said as he looked at Robin with worry in his eyes.

Vance looked at Finney's face, seeing the tears brimming in his eyes along with the black eye. 

"Finn-" Robin put his hand out but Finney flinched away from the touch.

Robin frowned, putting his hand back at his side. 

"He did it didn't he?" Robin whispered.

"Finn..." Bruce said looking at Finney's black eye. 

"Can we not talk about it!? Please, I just want to forget..." Finney whispered as he looked down at his feet with a frown.

 Robin frowned, pulling Finney into a hug, and then Bruce joined, and lastly Vance. 

"We don't have to talk about it, okay?" Robin said and Finney nodded as they walked inside and started to play some of the arcade games. 

The day was sweet, Finney forgot about his shitty home life and just thought about his time with his friends. 

Finney was happy, and so he planned to stay the night with Bruce and so Robin and Vance chose to come along with the two. 

Spend a few more hours with them.

It made Finney happy to see that. 

Finney, Robin, Bruce, and Vance hung around in Bruce's room, playing dumb party games.

Then Vance suggested spinning the bottle. 

Finney went first, spinning it until it landed on Vance.

Finney felt his cheeks heat up as Vance made his way over to Finney and placed a quick kiss on the other's lips. 

Finney liked it.

He liked and it showed him, making him start to question things as he thought about it. 

'Could I be gay? No, I like Donna, but...That felt...Shut up and stop thinking about it! You're confusing yourself.' He told himself. 

Vance spun the bottle and it landed on Bruce.

They kissed and Bruce spun it, it landed on Finney. 

Finney flushed as Bruce leaned in and their lips touched. 

Finney blushed and spun the bottle, it landed on Robin, and they kissed and Finney felt extremely embarrassed about it. 

They finished the game and started to set up for the night.

Finney would be sleeping next to Vance, Vance next to Robin, and Robin next to Bruce. 

But that night Finney couldn't sleep thinking about what he had just done, he kissed all three of his friends and he liked it, he liked it even if he knew it was wrong for him to like it. 

Finney couldn't sleep.

He was up all night thinking about it, maybe he would tell someone about it but for now, he would keep it inside his head and not think about it.

Finney closed his eyes and started to drift into sleep.

✧❁❁✧✿In His Dream...✿✧❁❁✧

Finney was pinned against the wall as he looked into those hypnotizing blue eyes. 

He flushed a deep red as Vance moved closer, his knee pushed in between Finney's thighs, and Vance closed the space between their lips. 

Finney liked it, he liked the feeling of Vance's lips on his. 

Finney silently moaned into the kiss as Vance moved from the wall and to the bed.

The small kiss slowly turned into more.

✧❁❁✧✿End Of His Dream...✿✧❁❁✧

But Finney woke up before he could see what happened.

He walked down into the kitchen, only to see that it was still dark out and he was the only one awake.

He walked over to the coffee pot and started to make some coffee.

Finney silently hummed a song to himself, recalling it as something from his childhood.

He remembered his mother talking about the one time she had kissed another girl, Finney's mother said that there was nothing wrong with kissing or even likening another boy, but his father didn't hold the same opinions as his mother had.

Which made it impossible for him to even talk about liking boys with him as he would try to tell Finney how to feel which sucked.

That was something he would do often, Tarrance would tell his kids how to feel and then never let them be themselves, which led to them being confused about everything.

"Morning Finn..." Vance's voice called as he walked into the kitchen.

"Morning Vance," Finney said with a soft smile as he handed Vance a cup of coffee and some of the food he had been preparing.

Vance smiled slightly, a way to tell Finney thank you as Vance wasn't good at expressing himself that well.

Finney smiled back as he walked upstairs, planning to wake Bruce and Robin, but when he got up there, both were starting to change, Bruce didn't have a shirt on and Robin was just starting to take it off.

"Uh! Sorry! Sorry! I just came to tell you that I made breakfast..." Finney said as he looked at the floor with his cheeks tinted red.

Bruce smiled and Robin laughed.

"Okay, we'll be down soon, thanks, Finn." Bruce smiled, Finney looked up and smiled, quickly looking Bruce up and down and then turning to Robin and doing the same.

Finney hurried out of the room and walked back to Vance in the kitchen, sitting down with very little food on his plate.

"Are you sure you don't want more Finney? There's enough for you to have a little more than that..." Vance whispered, Finney just nodded, he wasn't going to open up about any of his other problems as they were his problems to deal with.

Bruce and Robin walked down into the kitchen, without shirts, god it felt like they were trying to make a fool out of Finney.

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

A/N: This took forever to finish, and I know some of you really wanted this! I hope you like it. :p