Tu Me Manque

Hello Everyone!!

This is my first os so please show your love and support towards this..

There's a note at the end of the chapter so do not ignore it..
************************************************************************************

Moran are married. This story is basically a continuation from the last episode just a little change that Monami did not become Khadoos.. (which I did not want to come *crying face*) anyways here Karan had gone for a meeting in Delhi 3 weeks back and would be returning today and there's something more to it, the Vanar sena is also here. 

The new batch of cadets were currently having their morning drills and were shocked to see Monami being lost in her world as Monami was a very friendly trainer but she was always focused on her work and it was not easy for anyone to distract her while she was on duty. But today, for them, it seemed as if the sun had rose from the west. But what they did not know was that today the person who was distracted was not Spl Agent Monami Mahajan Shergill but Khadoos Shergill's Rani Sahiba who was eagerly waiting for Karan to return from his mission as it was a very special day and she was missing him madly. She was looking at the entrance every now and then which was noticed by Koel and for the nth time now she went to Monami and said

Ko- Monami!! Sir aayenge toh mil lenge tujhse.. abhi ke liye stop acting like teenager crushing over her senior.. recruits bhi training se zyada teri inn harkaton pe dhyaan de rahe hain.  Filhaal inki training complete kara lein hum??

Koel said this while being irritated as she had got tired of watching Monami walking to entrance every now and then and she told her the same thing numerous times. Par Monami ki betaabi kam hee nahi ho rahi thhi. Arre samjho yaar itne din apne Khadoos Shergill se door rahi hai betaab toh hongi hee na aur aaj toh itna special din thha... 

Mo- Sorry Koel par ab jab tak Karan aa nahi jaata na tab tak yeh band nahi hoga.. Tu itni calm isliye hai kyunki Faizi tujhse har roz baat karta tha lekin iss Khadoos ne toh inn teen hafton mein mujhe ek baar bhi call nahi kiya. I won't blame him kyuki I know ki usse kaam thha par ab mai thodi excited ho bhi jaaun toh problem kya hai?? (she said this cutely yet angrily)

Ko- Thodi??? Monu agar yeh thoda hai toh tu jab overexcited ho jaati hai toh tu kya karti hai??

Monami just smiles sheepishly and then says- Ab mai drills nahi le paa rahi toh tu dekhle thodi der.. I promise mai evening drills dekh loongi..

Ko- Monu karan sir ko bhi yeh accha nahi lagega ki unke aane se cadets ki training pae effect pad raha hai.. thoda hee vakt bacha hai drills ko khatam hone mein.. ruk ja..

Monami sighs sadly with a cute pout like a kid but still nods her head in yes..

After sometime the drills get over and now Monami was literally waiting near the entrance as she was too eager to meet Karan..

But then she remembered something and called someone..

That person picks up the call..
P- Hello
M- Hello, SPL Agent Dr Monami Mahajan Shergill this side..
P- how may I help you ma'am
M- Actually I.........
P- .....................................................
M- Whattt??? But....
P- We're really sorry for the inconvenience ma'am..
M- while sighing deeply... It's ok...

She then cuts the phone call and presses her forehead with her thumb and index finger and sighs deeply
M- (in her mind) Jaldi soch kuch Monu... Karan aata hee hoga... Soch soch....
Haan idea (now whispering it to herself) abhi zyada time nhi hai aur jo plan kiya thha wo completely toh nhi kar paungi so let's make it different waise bhi materialistic cheezein toh Karan khud bhi le sakta hai aur gifts toh sab dete hain par yeh gift na different hoga..

Then she hurries back to the academy quarters and then gets the keys of her Jeep and goes to the market to get some stuff. She buys the things she needed and then rushes back to the academy talks about something to Dilbagh ji and then rushes to the quarters.

Mo- Chal Monu.... aaj sab kuch Bullet train ki speed se kar...
Having said that.. she goes to kitchen and starts chopping the vegetables while humming a song after chopping the vegetables she took some rice, washed it with water three times and then put it in a vessel to cook it. While the rice was getting cooked she started preparing the masala for the Biryani.
[Mujhe cooking nahi aati toh please bura mat maanna aap sab... Iss story ke liye kaam chala lo phir agli baar se thik se likhu gi..] After finishing her work she went to the living room and started doing her work there.
{Aap sab ko kya lagta hai?? Yeh Monu itne zor-shor se kis cheez ki taiyaari kar rahi hai..?? Comment karke bataiyega..}

After sometime she finished her work there also and went to the bedroom to get ready. As it was quite late in the evening now Karan would directly come to the quarters and would meet the cadets the coming day.. About 30 minutes later, when she was doing some last minute preparation she heard the sound of the Jeep and through the window of her room saw Karan getting out of the Jeep and rushed downstairs to engulf him in a tight hug. When she reached down she did exactly what she had thought, she hugged him tightly while he hugged her back with the  warmth which she had not felt for weeks now.. Monami and Karan had both closed their eyes in ecstasy. Both were craving for each other and now after meeting each other after such a long time neither of them wanted to let go of the other one... After a ou 15 minutes of being in each other's embrace both pulled apart but we're still holding each other (I mean that both of them wre not holding each other as tight as they were but we're still in each other's embrace)

MoRan- I missed you so much..

Karan chuckles lightly and then places a soulful kiss on Monami's forehead

Mo- Ab andar chalte hain
She says this while trying to hide the excitement in her voice but Karan noticed it. He nodded his head slightly and then Monami held him by his elbow and brought him inside   and what he made him drop his jaw....

****************************
To be continued
Don't forget to vote and comment..
The next part would be up only after 50 votes and 30 comments..
And yes just one more thing guys if you all are thinking that Monami has planned a cliche date then you're partially wrong..