Je Suis Perdu Sans Toi

Hello everyone!!

Happy Vijayadashmi!! Sorry for the late wish ..

Now lets begin...

***************************************************************************************

With the end of the song their moves stopped. Karan left her hand and waist while Monami left his shoulder and hand. Karan cupped her face gently while Monami's hand rested on his chest. Karan first kissed her forehead, Monami kissed his heart, the place where she resided. Karan leaned forward slightly erasing thee slight gap which was left between them and Monami closed her eyes knowing what's coming next....

***********************************************************************************************

They kissed each other softly, pouring all their love and longing for each other. The kiss was slow, full of love but at the same time it was equally passionate, both of them could feel how much the other longed for the love which was being felt by both of them.  They both kissed each other till both of them felt out of breath. They broke the kiss but Karan was still cupping her face and Monami's hands were still resting on his chest. Karan placed a soulful  kiss on Monami's forehead while she just smiled closing her eyes, feeling blessed for having Karan in her life and wished for always having him in her life... FOREVER. When they pulled apart Monami said- I love you Karan.. more than these words could ever express.

Ka- (while smiling at her adorably)- You are the sunshine in my dark life Monami.. (now going to the emotional zone) Bhaiya ke jaane ke baad meri life mein jo andhera ho gaya tha na.. wo sirf tumhari wajah se kam hua. Thank you for coming in my life even after knowing kii wo kitni uljhi hui hai.. Haalan ki bhaiya ki kami mehsoos hoti hai mujhe par..

Monami cuts him in between and says- Mood mat change karo Karan.. Aur yeh kya bola tumne.. Thank you? Uljhi  hui life?? (with fake anger) Mai tumhe kitni baar bolun ki apnon ko Thank you nahi kaha jaata .. And coming to uljhi hui life toh woh sabki hoti par sabka usse suljhaane ka tareeka alag hota hai.. (now speaking angrily yet adorably) Maine aaj itna kuch plan kiya hai aur tum ho ki aaj bhi emotional baatein lekar baith.. Tum na sachme bohot khadoos ho.. Khadoos Shergill kahi ke!! Biwi ne itni romantic date plan ki aur inn janab ko yeh bhi nahi hota ki thodi pyaari- pyaari baatein karlein, thoda romantic hojayein....    Tum na!! Arhhh... !! Jao mujhe tumse baat hee nahi karni.. 

While she was speaking Karan was just adoring her face which was just looking like she is a baby and he was not even listening to her speaking until she was actually angry at him. When Monami turned around to go back after saying "Mujhe tumse baat hee nahi karni" he just held her wrist, stopping her from moving thus stopping her from going away from him as well..

Ka- Arre Rani Sahiba aap toh naaraz ho gayin..

Now, he went closer to her and back-hugged her lovingly with both of his hands resting on her bare waist which sent shivers to her body..

Karan continues saying- Gustaakhi maaf kar dein Rani Sahiba.. Ab hum dobara aisa bilkul nahi karenge.. (now giving soft kisses on her neck and huskily speaking) Ab aapki shikaayat door karte hain.. aakhir galti ki hai toh sudhaarni bhi hogi na..?? 

Monami could nothing other than blushing profusely while Karan just smiled looking at her face which was as red as a tomato currently and then he held her by her waist with one hand and her shoulder with the other and turned her towards himself. They both were lost in each other's eyes when Monu realized that she was angry with Karan and was going to turn around again but Karan hugged her tightly making her forget all her anger and she hugged him back with the same love.