ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Blueberry Cafe, a local cafe which is widely known for its blueberry garden nearby. A favourite spot for a student name Ren, a 15-year old student who often visits the cafe to enjoy the garden view with a cup of hot chocolate. 

     Ren was a book worm himself so he usually spends time on reading novels. He enjoys having his own time alone and most of the time he would usually read in the cafe for 2-3 hours. He studies at an International School and his potentials in academics and curriculum are impressive, giving him a big opportunity to get a good scholarship for him to be able to continue his studies at one of the best Universities.

 He studies at an International School and his potentials in academics and curriculum are impressive, giving him a big opportunity to get a good scholarship for him to be able to continue his studies at one of the best Universities

      When the day turned dark, Ren was about to head home then he noticed a girl strolling along the blueberry bushes. He came downstairs and asked the girl " Hey, what are you doing here ? It's getting dark ". The girl replied " Ohh greetings ! My name is Grace and I was just enjoying my time here". 

Both of them made eye-contact with each other while the sun sets itself.