3

Corvus will eat bread later in this story

And a badass moment will happen later

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

For the past few weeks corvus and her handled the akuma fights while chat noir continued to not help at all, throwing temper tantrums and continues to flirt and trying to kiss ladybug (which causes corvus to throw him at akumas).

It was refreshing to have a partner that took akumas seriously and one that respects her personal space and wishes, it was really refreshing and in turn she respected corvus's personal space and wishes.

But corvus also visits her when she wasn't ladybug, she gives them bread and any pastries that she made and that was how her parents along with her grandpa roland and gina and uncle wang met them, they assured them that nothing was going on and that them and marinette were doing a experiment about the miraculous heroes, could they reset the timer without having to detransform.

School was all over this new ship and marinette didn't know what it was until sabrina (who was never on lila's side and was sick for most of lila's reign) showed her a photo, it was of her (marinette) and corvus on a balcony sharing bread together.

" didn't corvus give that one interview that said they were asexual ? " marinette asked and sabrina nodded, she had a blog that was kinda like the ladyblog but it was for all the heroes.

Marinette was kinda stunned that corvus did that interview with sabrina but they told her it was just to make things clear so nobody would think anything.

Class went on as usual with lila interrupting cause she has severe withdrawals if she doesn't lie every 2 seconds and everyone taking it like it was god's honest truth, sabrina and marinette just ignored everyone and they had a nice chat about the miracublog (the name was a work in progress) and what else to add to the blog.

But then lila got akumatized again (marinette though the akuma was meant for someone else or lila had a connection to hawkmoth and he can akumatized her whenever he needed a akuma) and volpina was already causing chaos (marinette couldn't get transformed but luckily she had tikki and trixx work together to make a ladybug appear to throw suspicion off of her).

She was running and didn't know where she was going (illusions always did scare her) but before she knew it she was on the roof on a tall building (she thinks it was the effiel tower and sorry if the name is wrong) and was pushed off.

She could hear her grandparents and uncle wang scream in terror but felt someone grab her, it clicked in her brain that it was corvus as the cries of crows surrounded them.

They landed on the ground holding onto her and the crows went and attacked volpina quite violently, she could hear lila scream as the crows even pecked her fingers and skin off, corvus just held her and was whispering words in a language she couldn't understand right now as her heart was still racing.

Finally corvus let her go as one crow came over with lila's akumatized object in it's beak, corvus crushed it into the ground with their foot, they also blocked her view of lila's still screaming body, ladybug came and purified the akuma and used the miraculous cure and everything was restored and fixed.

" that was pretty gruesome corvus and very viscous " ladybug said as she looked at the crow hero, they still had their hand in marinette's hand.

" you should have seen volpina's face as she pushed marinette off and to her almost death, it was like a serial killer's glee " corvus explained as everyone was whispering and lila just ran off (and tripped and broke her heel on her shoes).

After making sure everything and everyone was okay corvus and ladybug left and marinette was crushed in hugs by her grandparents and uncle wang, they took her home and tom was scared for what happened to her but was thankful for corvus.

Marinette was now in her room and she was just looking up at the ceiling just stunned at what transpired today, but was interrupted by corvus showing up at her balcony.

" just wanted to make sure your okay " they responded with as marinette let them in her room, they sat down and they just chatted with her for hours until they left.

Marinette just went to bed, she can deal with this crap tomorrow.

(At the astronomy tower)

Corvus stood near the mirror and slowly said the detransformation phrase as their form faded away to a silhouette, not showing their form yet as it was cleverly hidden by curtains and books.

A crow kwami flew out as they munched on some whole wheat honey bread, they were the average size of a kwami and their rust colored eyes looked at their holder.

" you really like this marinette don't you " the crow kwami asked as they continued to eat this delicious bread from marinette's bakery.

" as a friend you know poe " the holder said as they went to take a shower and the crow kwami just rolled their eyes and continued to eat bread.

" my name's not poe " the crow kwami sing sang as they continued to eat bread, mmhhm bread.

(Sorry for the delay I had no idea where this chapter was heading)