𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄𝙄: 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙙

◮𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝘼𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙆◮

⚠𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂⚠
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙎:

• 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝
• 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙀𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨
• 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙖 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜
• 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜
• 𝙈𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙊𝙛 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝
• 𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜
• 𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙊𝙊𝘾 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨

𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍:

• 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙤 𝙈𝙚 𝘼𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙤 𝙉𝙞𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙀𝙉, 𝙀𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙔𝙪𝙢𝙚

• 𝙈𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝘽𝙚 𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙊𝙧 3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬 (𝙋𝙊𝙑)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Now Playing: 𝙎𝙄𝙐 - 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙪

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"Are you two lost? Where do you need to go?" It sounded like a male's voice coming from nearby.

"Yeah, trying to find out way to the Principals office, do you know where it is?" Both me and Yume asked at the same time and we both looked at each other.

"Can you not repeat what I say?" We both say again at the same time, only for us to get more annoyed at each other.

"Just come on. I can take you to the principal's office." He smiled, he had brown hair with blue highlights near the bottom, he wore glasses with chains around them. His uniform was perfect unlike other students uniform who put their own pin badges on them or with rolled their sleeves.

We followed him to the office and before we stepped in he said.
"Are you two the new transfers to Nijisanji Academy?"

"Yes we are, we didn't know where everything was if you didn't make your way to the office with us, unlike someone." I said as I stared at Yume-San.

"Ok I get it Onee-san, stop giving me that look." She turned her head to face the other way.

"Are you two siblings then I suppose?" He spoke, I then looked back at him, his eyes were sparkling with someone with feelings. But what about me? Why don't I have them? Why am I differe-

"Hey, you there?" I snapped back into reality, Yume was doing the same as me probably.

"Yeah sorry, we daydreamed for asecond." We apologized but he as fine with it.

"I'm Ike Eveland by the way, your names?" He asked, Yume turned her head to the left, looked like she was getting uncomfortable talking right now.

"I'm Y/N and this is Yume, we are the Nanaki twins. Nice to meet you Ike-kun." He held put his hand and I shook it, Yume didn't shake it, only kept her head to the side.