Utahime: A Surprise

A Surprise

To say that life as a sorcerer would be busy would be an understatement. We rarely got free time for anything but resting. So I was quite ecstatic when I got a text from Utahime asking me to come to her apartment.

I and Utahime had been dating for a while now. It all started because we went on the same job together and started to spend more time together. Since we were both single then, we decided to start dating.

I arrived at the high-end District where Utahime lived and quickly make my way to her apartment. Her place was familiar to me since it pretty much became my second home for about a year, I even got a key to the place.

Once I entered the apartment I immediately took off my shoes and walked toward the living room. It was pretty large by Japanese standards and it also contains a kitchen. Sort of like an open-concept living space.

There I see my girlfriend in the kitchen preparing something. "Ah, Wellcome home, dear," she said to me. "I've prepared us dinner, so, please take a seat and wait."

I didn't take a seat, in fact, I didn't even do anything at all just stood her stun by Utahime beauty. Her supple body, fair skin, and reaven hair are all outstanding. She left me gawking at her figure as she prepared our dinner and placed it on the dining table. It was perfect, especially with...

"Geez, stop looking at me like that. So embarrassing."

"You expect to stop staring? Sorry but not gonna happen, not with that outfit."

"What this?." She did a 360° turn to show off her outfit. It was a black one-piece bunny maid outfit with a fluffy bunny tail, dark leggings, a small black tie, a collar, and a Bunny ear headband.

"I wear this to celebrate our first anniversary. We've been busy and haven't got time for each other lately. So I thought I gives you a little surprise. Do you like it?."

"Of course, I like it. In fact..." I reached down into my pocket and pulled out my phone. "I want to immortalize it."

"Geez, you are hopeless. You better not share that or else."

"I won't."

Maybe

I then proceed to take care couple of pictures of her as she modeled around the room for me. At first, she only gave a shy pose but it gradually get more erotic the more hornier she got.

Of course, it also affected me as well, seeing Utahime like that bond heated me up.  I take a seat on our couch in the living room, switching my camera mode to recording.

Knowing what I want her to do. She got on all four and then crawl towards me like a feline stalking her prey. She got in between my thighs kneeling. She quickly undid my zipper and then pull out my already erect cock.

"Ooh, how I miss you, deary," Utahime murmured before licking my shaft letting her buds have a taste of me. She licks everywhere coating my cock with saliva. Utahime engulfed my cock in her wet swollen mouth.

Swallowing only a part of it as she began to Bob her head up and down. I watched her giving me head through my phone making sure I am taking the best shot.

"Mhhph... Mhmm... Hmmm..."

The warmth inside of her mouth was irresistible. I found myself losing focus as she took me deeper and deeper into her throat. Not long I gave up on trying to record and instead just focused on the women underneath me.

I put my hand on her head to shove my cock deeper. Utahime reached the base of my rod massaging my balls with her tongue making me cum down her throat.

"Damn, that was amazing." Cried out

"We're not done yet," Utahime said as she began to straddle me and guide my still erect pulsating cock to her entrance.

With one fell swoop, I penetrated her.

"Wait, I don't wear protection," I warned her.

"It's alright, I've been wanting this for a long time. Won't you give me your baby juices to impregnate me? Don't you want to be my Daddy?"

Her words were like a switch on me. I immediately put my hand on her and then began pushing her up and down using her body like a sex toy.

Her hands wrapped around me to balance herself. My thrust sends electricity throughout her body as I keep hitting her deepest spot.

Our thoughts dissolved into pleasure as we both cum together. Filling her with my warm milk. Utahime just slouches over me as she tries to catch her breath.

"Thank you, Daddy, for your cum but this won't be enough for pregnancy and marriage." She whispered in my ear.

I am just smiling from ear to ear. Push her into the couch and stand up then undressed, revealing everything to my would-be fiancee.

"The Night is still young."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~