Miwa's First Time

After the Kyoto-Tokyo sister's school exchange events

The Goodwill event held Tokyo-Kyoto jujutsu high school this year was hosted by the Tokyo branch. The Goodwill event itself was held to improve relations and cooperation between the sister's school.

This event also presented rare opportunities for students from Tokyo and Kyoto to interact with each other. Be it simply talking to each other or even important business talk between major Jujutsu families. For me, it's an opportunity to meet my girlfriend.

Me and Kasumi Miwa have been involved with each other for a while now. At some point, we decided to pursue a romantic relationship with each other. It was a long distances relationship so it was only natural for us to longing for each other.

We've been planning to meet up with each other and have sex together for the first time After the goodwill events.

I've kept in contact with Miwa almost constantly ever since she arrived in Tokyo she kept me updated on her situation whether it was safe or not since we decided to do it in her room.

her latest text and got me rushing to her room. It was a picture of her in an almost see-through black nightgown. A sign that everything is ready on her part. She had chosen a room secluded from other students and easy to sneak in and out too.

Once I reached her room stealthily entered through the door and before I could close it suddenly someone pushed me into the door causing it to slam quite loudly.

The person was, of course, Miwa without warning she began to kiss me, hard, pinning me against the door. We are no strangers to kissing and he had to make out session before but it was the first time she was the initiator.

She wraps her hands around my neck and takes hold of the back of my head pulling in deeper into her frenzy kiss. I returned the kiss once I got my bearing back. Our tongues danced as we invaded each other lips. My hand grabs a hold of her ass cheeks only to realize that she doesn't wear her panties. I smirk as I fondle it.  

We stop kissing while Miwa is busy undoing my shirt revealing my bare body. She just stood while staring at me. It was the first time her seeing me half-naked.

"Miwa-Chan, are you okay?" I asked her worriedly. since I am the one who's been pushing for sexual intercourse in our relationship. I need to make sure that she was comfortable with it. "We can stop if you want, you know."

"I am alright, thank you...  Ermm...  Could we please continue..." Miwa answered rather shyly.

I let go of her ass the said that"Right, then just wear this!"

I open the wrap on a condom and wear it on my cock. She lay on her bed waiting for me and I went on top of her, spreading her legs wide apart with mine and lowering myself to the bed between them. She has beautiful thighs that are smooth and warm and she is moaning in pleasure as I rub her clit. Her body is glistening with sweat as I touch her and she moves up so she can kiss me.

"Here, I go."

"Yes, please"

"Don't worry about it. I enjoyed it."

She hugged me tightly and started moving her hips. I was being pushed deeper into her every time she moved and soon I felt like there wasn't any more space left inside of her. The sensation of having nowhere else to go but being filled by her warmth was making me crazy. "It's so BIG!."

I stayed inside of her waiting for her to get used to my cock before I slowly started moving in and out of her pussy. With every stroke, she moaned softly into my mouth. She was so wet that it seemed like a hot bath for my dick.

"Ahh~" Miwa moaned as I moved faster. Every time she moaned I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock. We were both sweating now because our bodies were becoming overheated. The smell of sex permeating from us. We don't even realize we were doing it until I heard her voice.

"Miwa-chan it felt so good~."

I kissed her on her lips while I continued to move my cock inside of her, trying to prolong this moment longer. I held her chin gently and looked into her eyes.

"You are so sexy, Miwa-Chan."

up then dropped her back down my shaft. Her wet pussy was so warm and soft and I was enjoying every moment of fucking her like this. She was moaning in pleasure and I noticed that her hands were playing with her nipples.

"Shit... That feels so good! I'm going to come again..."

As she was getting close, I increased the speed of my thrusts. The combination of my hand pulling her my hips thrusting and now her own hip movement made it like I am fucking her like a toy. She was screaming in pain, but I couldn't care less.

"Oh god!~"

I am pounding her pussy hard as I held her waist tight. Her boobs bounced up and down like a jackhammer. Miwa was crying out loud in pleasure." Miwa... I am gonna make your pussy mine! I am gonna cum inside of you!"

"FUCK ME!~ MAKE ME YOURS~"

Her pussy was squeezing my cock like a fist and I felt my orgasm building up inside of me. I didn't want to stop and I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer.

I was panting loudly, trying to hold back my own release. I shoved her down onto the bed and immediately collapse beside her"I loved you, Miwa."

"You're a hopeless pervert but I love you too"

"Huh?"

"I know you wanted me to give you some time, but you were making such a mess all over me."

"Sorry about that"

"Don't worry about it. I enjoyed it."

She leaned her head against my chest and I hug her tight. We fell asleep like that. The next morning, I woke up first and I found her lying on top of me sucking my dick off.

"Good Morning~*," She says happily. "couldn't help myself. Your dick smells good."

We fucked many times during the day.

Bonus story

Since the bonus story is pretty long. I am gonna make that its own chapter.