Chapter 6: Amends.

Summary: Ibara Apologizes for her Rude Beahavior.

No One P.O.V.

Izuku sat the Computer Filing the Meeting with the Inegenium Agency.

He saw Ibara Walk up to him.

He ecpected the Worst. But she looked at him apologeticly.

Ibara: I owe you an Apology.

Izuku: For what?

Ibara: For how I treated you the First Day. I admit, I thought of you as a "Womanizing Playboy". Then Itsuka told me why you signed up for it. The reasons you did. *Bows* I'm sorry I made Assumptions that you were a Sinner, when you were just low on money. I would like to get to know you a litte better.

Izuku: I-It's Fine.

Ibara: I would still like to. Would you like to Head out to Luch with me? I know a Good Spot.

Izuku: S-Sure. I was pretty Hungry anyway.

Ibara: Great. See you at 11:00.

Once his Lunch Break came around, Izuku got ready to Go on a Lunch Break with Ibara.

Once he got to the Door, he saw Ibara there. She was Wearing a Casual Dress that went to her Knees. As well aa White Leggings. And Black Shoes.

She guided him to a Sandwich Restaurant.

Ibara got a Sandwich that had Had Lettuce, Onions, Tomatos, As well as some Chciken. While Izuku got One with Lettuce, Turkey, Cheese, as well as Pepperoni.

They sat down at the table near a Window.

They were pretty Silent at first. Niether knowing what to say.

Finally Ibara broke the Silence.

Ibara: What is it like at home?

Izuku: Well... Mom and I were pretty much always happy, always playing together. But then I became Quirkless, and While Mom still loved me. It was diffucult Growing Up.

Ibara: What about your Father?

Izuku: ...

Ibara: If it's Difficult. You don't need to tell me right now. If it's Personal-

Izuku: No. I need to get it off my Chest. He's... No longer with us. He got Lung Cancer.

Ibara: *Gasp* Oh.

She placed her Hand on top of his in Comfort.

Izuku: Since his Quirk lets him Breathe Fire. He smokes a lot. Mom always said it was bad for him. He eventually got really Sick. And he... *Sobs*

Ibara squeezed his Hand.

Ibara: Were you two close?

Izuku: Close as Father and Son can get when Your Father Works a lot. He loved spending time with us. When he had time off.

Ibara: When did he...?

Izuku: Early Middle School. When I started 6th Grade.

Ibara Walked over to him and Hugged him.

Ibara: I'm Sorry. May his Soul Rest in Peace.

After the two were Finished Eating they walked back. Ibara Squeezed his Hand.

Once they got back Izuku got back to Work at the Desk. Setting up a Meeting with Nighteye's Agency.

Ibara walked and got ready for her Shift of Patrol.

End Of Chapter.

So yeah. Izuku and Ibara have made Amends.

Hisashi Midoriya. You guys thought I pulled the Ol' All For One Theory huh, or the Ol' "He walked out on me when I was Pronounced Quirkless" Didn't ya? Too Predictable.

And now Ibara and Izuku are Friends now.

Did you like it?