Chapter 31-Shelby

Chapter 31

Shelby

Simon and I shower after breakfast. Well as much as one can shower. He constantly kept his hands on me. Using the soapy sponge against my skin. Pausing at areas that drives me crazy. The man knows how to whine me up in all the right ways.

We decide to walk to the rental car place as it is not too far away. "It will give us some exercise," I tell Simon.

"I know a better way to get exercise," he winks at me before putting on his sun glasses. His fingers intertwine with mine as we continue on our journey. I was never a big hand holder but there is something so intimate when Simon has my hand in his. His thumb slides and circle on my skin and my whole body starts to tingle.

The SUV is the perfect size. I also like that the middle console folds up and I can sit closer to him. His hand stays in mine as he drives with the other. Our hands still intertwined on my lap. His thumb now the same movement on my hand but now on my thigh. Our hands seem to move up to my upper thigh and his thumb keeps dipping down between my thighs. I push my legs together and Simon notices.

"That will not help you," he says playfully and continues arousing me. The hospital is in front of us and Simon turns the car into the space to pick up supplies. With his mask on, he steps out and the back opens. It has three rows of seats so Simon folds one down to allow room for the boxes. They make sure to place them low enough not to block the back window. Errands done, Simon and I discuss food and we decide to pick up take out for lunch and dinner so we have the rest of the day and night to ourselves.

"We have to leave early in the morning," I remind him.

"I know. Other than our bags which we can put in tonight or in the morning, I think we are all set," he looks over to me quickly before putting his eyes on the road. We seem to have a little time before we get to the parking garage of my apartment. I decide it is my turn to torture him. My head quickly dips down on his lap.

"What are you doing?" he says surprised. "I am driving Shelby," he says as I look up with a devilish smile. I move his sweat pants and boxers to give me access. He is already getting hard for me. My mouth devours him and he continues to harden. I let my tongue start doing what he likes. The car stops as we must be at a red light. I look up to see him look down at me quickly. He keeps one hand on the steering wheel but the other moves my hair so he can see and he rolls it into his fist.

The light must turn green as the car starts moving. I moan into my movements making a vibration sensation. I hear Simon mumbling under his breath and I can feel his breathing increase. "Shelby, please," I hear in between breaths. I feel the car slow and the blinker is on to turn. We must be coming to the parking garage. I increase my pace and as we turn we go over a bump causing him deeper into and down my throat. He moans even louder. Then the car stops and he puts into park. Both his hands move to my head as he releases into my mouth. I slow my pace finishing and sit up wiping my mouth. Simon head is back and his eyes are closed. His chest is moving fast up and down. I unbuckle my seat belt proud of the surprise I provided. "You're ready," I open the door not waiting for a response. I close the door and open the back passenger door and grab the bags of food. "Are you coming." "I already did," he says a huge smile on his face. Just as I am shutting the door, I see him lift his head up and adjusting himself. I walk around and a few steps away from the car towards the elevator. I hear the car door open and close as I start walking. The beep echoes through the parking garage which lets me know the supplies are locked and safe. Simon catches up to me and takes the bags to carry. His other hand finds mine and moves our arms behind my waist. Just as we reach the elevator, I press the button with my other hand. The door immediately opens and we go in not separating. I slide my finger over the floor button just then Simon pulls me toward him.