The Unexpected Coronation

The rules of reality, space and time have been abandoned, the timeline has been corroded by greed and it's universe's on the brink of collapse.
A new heir will be chosen to not only save these universe's, but to rule them with the type of kindness, generosity, and passion that no other ruler has ever known, or shown...
REJOICE!
For the new Demon King of Time, has been chosen.
_____________________________________________

"Eli, hurry up!" Said my rather annoyed friend calling out from the kitchen.
"We're gonna be late!"
I let out a groan. He was always like this whenever we went to Cons. I don't blame him though, I'd prefer missing a couple hours of sleep than have to deal with the comic con traffic, and the migraine that is finding a decent parking spot.
I sit up, unfortunately moving out of the mound of comfiness that was my bed.
"I'm soooooo, going to need an entire coffee pot to get through today" I thought to myself.
Don't get me wrong I love conventions, it's just a bit difficult being excited about them at seven in the morning after staying up till  twelve at night, because someone had to have help finish his cosplay for the con, even though he had five months to finish it.
*Sigh*
You know what, nevermind, I'm to tired to be upset with him right now.
"You got everything ready to go?" I shout into the kitchen, receiving a quick"yep!" In response.
"Alright, lemme get dressed really quick and  we can go"
Im kinda the chauffeur, hence why my friend (Jean) had to wait for me.
After digging around my closet for a bit I pulled out a pair of blue jeans, a wight short sleeve button up with some vertical black stripes, and a black round rim rancher's hat.
I hastily get clothed, and clip on my watch.
I was almost out of the room I almost forgot...
"Can't leave you behind" I say to the round silver pendant, engraved with a triskele.
My mom gave it to me after she told me the story behind it, it was one of her favorite tales that had been passed down throughout our family. It seems silly, but I like to keep it as memory of everything she did for me as a child, before...
"Eli, come on!" Jean said, even more annoyed at how long it was taking me
"Alright, alright! No need to get your dick in a twist..." I say back to him as we head out for the con.
_____________________________________________

"Alright, here we are! NYC Comic Con."
I say to the very excited man child next to me.
"I can't believe we actually got the cash to go this year!"
He said in his usual chipper tone.
He was a bit of an ass when he got annoyed (which is pretty easy to do, might I add)
But he was pretty cool when he calmed down.
I pull up into an available spot that was still pretty close to the Convention Center, that way we didn't have to walk to far.
"Thank Kacey, he was the one gave us the extra ticket" Kacey was our other friend we go to cons with, he was going to go to NYC with Jean (we could only afford one ticket with how much both of our jobs paid, plus the cost of cosplay stuff) but he got pretty sick, and instead decided to give his ticket to me so it wouldn't go to waist (which I am very grateful for).
"Sucks that he's going to miss out though, I heard rumors that theirs going to be a surprise visit from Ryota Ozawa!"

"Captain Marvelous himself!?"
I say with excitement obviously leaking into my voice
"If that happens, we have to get his autograph!"
Me and Jean didn't always agree on as roommates and friends, when it was acceptable hour to wake up, whether it was about adding pineapple on pizza (gross), or who was going to wash this week's dishes; but if there was one thing we could agree on, it would be our love of Tokusatsu. It was what brought us together, even Kacey.
We unpacked everything from my little Honda, and made our way the center, I was silently hoping that they had changing rooms, because I did not want to help Jean get into his cosplay in a public bathroom. the gods must have heard my prayer, because we were provided with a small changing area.
"Hey Eli."
I turned to Jean, giving a quizzical "hmm?"
"Why didn't you want to cosplay this year?"
"Because this con is a lot bigger than any of the others we've been to, and at least one of us need to actually be able to see" I say opening up the suitcase, revealing a bunch of small armor pieces, and a rather familiar bat like knight helmet.
"Alright knighto, let's get you Henshin'd before any more of the crowds get here" I say holding out the helmet to him.
_____________________________________________