Punznap Angst (Canon)

AYY PART 2 ALREADY??
This is punznap canon :)
TW: Blood, stabbing, character death, violence
___________
Dream and Punz walked out to the woods they had been plotting ideas on how to take down their enemies for a while dream continuing his payments towards Punz trying to keep him on his side.

Little did he know it hadn't been enough surrounding the bushes and trees they were standing in held many more members of the SMP. Sapnap, quackity, Tommy, Sam, etc. Dream leaned against a metal post in the ground looking over at Punz who was going without armor trying to make dream less suspicious. "So what's up with the attack?" Punz froze along with everyone else around them. "W-what.." dream smirked standing up pulling his mask over the same crazed manic look that everyone knew wiped across dreams face. "I know! YOU CAN ALL COME OUT."

Punz breath stuttered dream rushing over and before anyone could begin to understand anything that had happened, before anyone could've blinked. Punz was on the ground, Dream's netherite sword impaled punz's chest. Someone emerged from the woods, the person both of the men in the opening were so close to. Sapnap. His eyes were flooded with tears as he ran over not another thought in the world other then the blonde who was on his knees coughing up blood. Sapnap ran close reaching over and hugging Punz, hugging him close as blood started to fill the raven's lungs.

He didn't care though, he didn't care that the sword of his enemy was running though his chest. He only cares about his lover the blonde who was dying in his arms. No one could do anything they all just walked out from the bushes and tree line some crying eye's red and puffy with tears, other's just hung their head in sadness and in shame. The blonde looked up the crimson blood dripping down his chin hugging the raven close letting out 3 words before his pale lifeless body fell to the ground. "I love you." the raven smiled the tears rushing down his face slowly as he fell to the ground next to Punz. Their blood flooding the grass but they were happy to die in each other's arms their ghost now sitting with each other in limbo forever.
____
Happy ish ending I guess??

I'll try and make a longer chapter soon I promise-

Also any ideas are GLADLY taken in to consideration :D

Have a good day/night lovelies :}