Hanging

Alex POV

I wake up from and decide to make chocolate pancakes, Ashley's favorite breakfast. I fucking hate Aidan. I walk into the kitchen and start making the pancakes. When they are done I set them on the table and decide to wake up Ashley. I walk to her door and it is closed. I hear crying. I open the door and see Ashley on her bed hugging a picture of her with Aidan and crying.

"Aw Ashley, come on breakfast is ready. It is chocolate pancakes." I say walking over to her. I take the picture of her and Aidan out of her hands and lead her downstairs. Ashley sits down and stares at the chocolate pancakes. This isn't Ashley. Ashley loves chocolate pancakes.

"Why did he do it. Am I not good enough?" Ashley whispers, but I still hear it. Ashley's eyes are swollen red from crying. She is a wreck. Her hair is all messed up and and she just looks like, I don't know, just a mess. Poor girl.

"Ashley you are good enough, you are better then him. Aidan is fucked up for doing that. You Ashley are the most beautiful girl I know and, Aidan made a huge mistake." I exclaim. Aidan is a huge Dick.

"Oh." Is all Ashley says. For about ten minutes she stares at the pancakes then finally starts eating. We finish and I do the dishes while Ashley gets dressed. You know what, Ashley and I are going to have a girl day, just us and no boys.

"ASHLEY WE ARE GOING OUT AND HAVING A GIRLS DAY, GET YOUR BUT DOWN HERE!" I yell. Ashley comes down looking a little better. Her eyes aren't as swollen and she had showered. We get in the car and I drive to the mall. When we get there we go instantly inside Forever 21. Ashley's favorite store. Ashley looks happy.

"Ashley look those mannequins are scaring me!" I say. It is true. I am afraid of mannequins. I know it sounds stupid. Ashley laughs. The first laugh ive heard since the Aidan incident.

"Hey Alex look at this mannequin!" Ashley yells. I look and scream. The mannequin is so realistic and creepy. And to make matters worse it is wearing a bra and underwear. I shudder and Ashley laughs.

"Come on lets try on clothes!" I say. We pick out clothes and try them on. I try a casual sundered on and it looks awesome. I step out of the dressing room and see Ashley outside looking at a mirror. Ashley is wearing a midnight blue dress that goes down mid thigh and it is bedazzled with golden sequins. It looks so beautiful on her.

"ASHLEY YOU HAVE TO GET THAT DRESS!" I yell. Ashley looks at the price and groans. I come over and looks. It is £200.

"But I cant afford it!" Ashley says. Knowing Ashley she will not buy it, but I will for her. I am her best friend. Ashley goes and changes out of it while I go buy it secretly. Hehe. I stuff it in my bag and we leave Forever 21. We both have one bag. Ashley's stomach growls. Hmmm I'm hungry too.

"Lets go eat lunch!" I say. Ashley says yes and I drive to a Nando's. Hey Ashley and I like chicken...

Ashley and I step inside and we order some peri chicken. The waitress comes back ten minutes later with steaming hot chicken. Mine and Ashley's mouths water. We dig in and eat. A while later we pay and we go back to Ashley's house. We lounge around and eat spare candy Ashley has laying around, yum! An hour later Jay texts me.

Want to come over with Ashley at six for a movie night?

Okay! Should I bring some skittles? ;)

We all know Jay's obsession with skittles.

Ding!

YES! ill see you at six.

Okay, bye!

"ASHLEY AT SIX WE ARE GOING TO JAY'S FLAT FOR A MOVIE NIGHT! OH BY THE WAY DO WE HAVE ANY SPARE SKITTLES?" I yell.

"OKAY! AND YEAH WE DO HAVE SPARE SKITTLES. THEY ARE IN THE SMALL CUPBOARD!" Ashley replies. I decide to lounge around while Ashley is in her room. I hear a piano play. Oh yeah Ashley can play piano. I also hear singing. I listen to her play outside her closed room door. She is singing Loose My Mind by well The Wanted of course, duh.

They say that time Heals everything

But they don't know you

And the scars you bring

'Cos you left a jagged hole

And I can't stand it

anymore

If heartache was a physical pain

I could face it

I could face it

But you're hurting me From inside of my head

I can't take it

I can't take it

I'm gonna lose my mind

I'd erase my thoughts

If only I knew how

Fill my head with white noise

If it would drown you out

Kill the sound

If heartache was a physical pain

I could face it

I could face it

But you're hurting me From inside of my head

I can't take it

I can't take it

I'm gonna lose my mind

And I'd rather be crazy

I'd rather go insane

Than having you stalk My every thought

Then having you here inside my heart

If heartache was a physical pain

I could face it

I could face it

But you're hurting me From inside of my head

I can't take it

I can't take it

I'm gonna lose my mind

Dam, her voice and piano skills are flawless. I swish I could sing and play piano! But no, I'm stuck with my amazing nerdy chess skills. I open then door and see Ashley looking into space on the piano seat crying. I come over and hug her. She hugs me back.

"Dam Ashley, you can flawlessly sing and play piano, while I can sing like a dying whale!" I say. Ashley laughs.

"But you do have your amazing nerdy chess skills!" Ashley says.

"Oh don't remind me of that!" I groan. Ashley chuckles.

"So Ashley how bout we watch a movie? 21 Jump Street I suggest?" I say.

"Okay!" Ashley and I race downstairs and I play the movie. Throughout the movie we laugh and look and Channing Tatum. Hey I love Jay more! Wait did I say love? Oh man I am falling hard for Jay Mcguiness. When the movie is over it is five and Ashley and I decide to get ready for the movie night at Jay's flat.

I change and am wearing some blotchy jeans and a graphic tee. Hey I like being comfortable.

I sit on the sofa and text Jay we are coming and are bring skittles.

Ashley walks into the room and dam gurl. She is smoking hot, even in skinny jeans and a graphic tee. If I was a boy I swear I would date Ashley. I mean look at those killer legs and flowing hair and eyes! Wait am I going gay. OH SHIT IM GAY! Just kissing I'm not. Did I have you worried at little bit? :P

"DAM GURL YOU LOOK SMOKIN!" I yell. Ashley's laughs.

"YOU TOO GURLFRIEND!" Ashley yells back. We get in my car and I drive to Jay's flat.