matt sturniolo and 🤫

i was looking through tinder swiping left and right and came across someone called nick sturniolo. he was pre-tty! god😍, he was mmmm. i swiped yes and he accepted. We began chatting and one thing lead to another.

We decided to go on a date in America, where he lives. I live in Australia so i would have to go overseas. Overseas is my biggest fear. Anyway, i didn't hesitate and i booked flights to go. I went to somewhere called "chick fil-a" which i had never heard of. Im vegetarian which i never told him so CHICK fil-a worried me a bit.

however, what he didn't know was i was and still am a catfish. i put a fake profile and had him add me back. I arrived at the destination and walked in. I spotted him from the corner of my eye and walked across. I stumbled and a young boy (14 years) helped me up. i said thank you and proceeded over to matt.

I went up to the table and asked "ar- are you matt stur- sturnio- sturniolo?" I said with a stutter. He said "yeah.. but.. who are yo-?" all of a sudden about 7 teens ran up to the table and said "omg its matt!!" "I LOVE YOU" "can i have a photo?". That made me very very confused. I asked matt, "may i?" And pointed at the chair. "Yeah sure but until my date arrives". I kept silent about me being the "date".

He dealt with the people and continued. "So like i was saying, who are you and what do u want?" In his sweet , slightly deep voice. i continued. "My name will be revealed in a moment, however, why is everyone treating you like a, celebrity i guess?

under his breath he says " well, i am the matt sturniolo at the end of the day. The fittest one of them all ". 'Cocky' i thought but kept silent as he proceeded to show me the channel "Sturniolo Triplets'. I said so you are famous? the cheeky look on his face made me blush. "Yes" he replied.

"You look oddly familiar, sort of like I've seen you before but not in real life, like in the media and internet..?" I was confused. I was a regular person who had no idea about anything to do with the internet. Confused i said "w-what do you mean?". Under his breath he said "listen darling". I was listening clearly.

"I know, you know, we all know your kaci jay, from dad v girls. Don't hide it". I refused to believe that. I said "what do you mean?" I live in Australia?"

little did i know i had been in a coma for 3 years which left me completely brain dead. I am British but on a week away holiday in America, i was hit by a car, a fiat to be exact. We ended up moving to america because after the coma i needed to live their for the while for medical reasons.

i didnt know this.

matt explained he knew who i was and my story and so did the fans of me and my family. i was shocked. this was my new world. I went into a coma as a innocent 15 year old child who went to school, was bullied and only had one friend (Ava), to a celebrity, everyone wants to be my friend and living in a mantion.

me and matt are now 30 (me) and 35 (matt), with two kids, 10 (Holly), 4 (jasmine) and expecting. We live in a mansion on the LA beach, both youtubers, making loads of money and all happy and healthy.

-story by summer <3