Problems

"do you think he will even find this place??" Tammy asked "pff they are dummer than our p.e teacher, so i dont think so. And were in the middle of nothing near a literall forest." Iza said. The girls continew to play red door yellow door, for another half an hour "told you so, they are not going to find this place even when the pigs will fl-" iza was cut off "hey girlss" oliver waved "fuck." Sofia said "ughh what do you guys want??" Tammy said "i - i overheard a conversation between you about the new guy coming next year, and i wanted to ask if you dont know anything about him" oliver said "we dont know anything about him, just his instagram. U want??" Sofia said "so youre telling me that we had to walk over here for 30 mins and now your telling me that you dont know anything??" Maty said as he looked at his hello Kitty watch "oh shit, i have to go home, no run, BYE GUYS!!" he yelled while running away. He tripped and fell into the ground.

"You didnt have to go in here? We didnt ask you to, it was your free will" iza said as oliver grouded "and... I have snother question" oliver said "no we dont know if we have homework for tye summer" iza said " that was not the question, so.. remember biology class? And remember that one break when i and alex kissed?" Oliver knew the answer "ofc we do, thats unforgetable" - "well i dont think that you are homophobic so i want to ask you for a favour. Will you keep what i say now a secret? A just want an advice" the girls nodded. "So. ..this is hard to say- give me a sec--" he was cut off by sofia "youre not straight but you dont know what you are sl you came to us thinking that we know every sexuality that exists, and we could help you figure yourself out, so you can be with alex?" All of them were silente "h-how did you-?" Oliver is speachless"we have our thories" tammy said "and we would be happy to help you with that but not even i know what tf am i" iza said and sofia nodded in agreenment "but we can help you get alexes attention, also you have to know that if hes....yk...*💅* Fruity" tammy said "oh thank you for the advice girls, see you arround?" Oliver said as he started to walk backwards "sure" the girls not even paying attention anymore.

Oliver pov:

Shit i should really go home.

When he get home

I collapsed on my bed and fell asleep imidietly. I was so tired, but i couldnt keep my mind right. Am i gay? Am i bi? What am i ... Was his last thoughs before falling asleep.

"Hi alex"  olicer said as he saw alex the first day at school "hey faggot" alex said with a grin on his face "w-what" oliver mumbled "you though i would be a fairy like you? And be your fucking boyfriend?! I could never be a faggot like you. Bitch boy." He laughed as oliver came crushing down against the wall, he hears laughing all across the class..

*GASP* *heavy breathing* oliver touched his face, it was wet. Another nightmare.. 4th this month. "Shit.." he said as he looked at the clock across his room 3:54  so he want back to his sleep, now too tired to even think.