Chapter 1

"Missing!" Eva spoke as she studied the analysis, people have been going missing all across the world, from Shanghai to Dublin, from California to Brazil, and it was getting out of hand! North wind only had two leads, the boys, or Octa. They continued to interrogate the girl as the others were tranquillised they were being "too interrupting" as Classified would say.

"Tell us! What is Dave going to do with those penguins?!" Classified exclaimed, grabbing the handles of either side of the chair Octa was on, leaning in with an anger on his face. He needed answers and he needed them now! He didn't care if she would get in trouble, it was either her life, or the millions of others scattered across the world, and obviously he had clearly made his decision.

"And why would I tell an stuck up, picky, fussy, annoying and bossy brat anything as much as a name?!" Octava spat back with venom, attempting to get up and assert dominance before getting restrained and forced back down into her seat, struggling as classified only got more angry, slamming his hands against the arm rests in rage, sending the chair spinning all the way to the back of the room, the girl enjoying the little movement it allowed her.

"Grrrr.." the man growled in frustration, he decided to take a breather before going professional again. "Corporal get them out of here! Eva, you keep the statistics up and running, short fuse, get those weapons ready." Classified gave orders to the team, each of the, obeying before finally turning to the mix-n'-match girl. "And you're coming with me." He said in a sinister tone before undoing the handcuff on her arm, attaching her to the chair before walking her to their jet, sitting her down in a backseat.

"So where we going huh??" The girl asked obnoxiously, trying to piss them off, looking at her hair. They tranquillised it when they caught her, to make sure she couldn't escape. It felt numb all the time and hurt on how cold and lifeless it felt, it basically just dragged her head back almost by how heavy her hair really was. After all, it's like another pair of limbs, but just extra heavy since there's multiple. "Hey cam we get McDonald's?" Octava asked, stretching her head to the side slightly so she was in someone's view when she spoke.

"Yeah boss! I'm getting very hungry." Corporal added, rubbing his stomach as it grumbles slightly, he was a guy with a big appetite, so it wasn't unlikely for this scenario to happen. Eva looking at her screen, trying to locate where Dave would strike next as fuse continued to press buttons. "We'll get food AFTER we save the world okay?" Classified snapped, looking at the two with annoyance written all over his face.

"But we want food NOW!!!" the boy whined in union as they began to cry like babies, almost as if they shared the same brain cell. They continued to cry and whine and whine until the wolf finally lost it, slamming the auto-pilot button down as he spun his chair around, his face scowling intensely "fine you want food?? We can get food but don't expect this to be a daily thing your wasting time!!" The guy screamed, grabbing the steering wheel and making a harsh turn down, accelerating past normal speed as they landed, quickly getting out.

"Yay!!" Octa squealed in pleasure as she went inside and ordered a 20 piece of nuggets, the rest ordering what they wanted as they sat down and waited for food, the alpha using this opportunity to question again. "Just tell us what you know!" He whispered looking directly at the girl, who was having an unspoken staring contest with him, having refused to blink for almost 4 minutes now. 

"As I said before, all I do is work at IT, I don't even know half the shit that happens there!" Octa whispered back, sipping her slushy aggressively as it was almost empty. "Well I-" she slurped. "Well-" she done it again. "Well I think tha-" and again. They continued this cycle before he snatched the drink out her mouth and threw it in the bin. "Thanks" she said maintaining a straight face throughout.

"Dang it!" Short fuse exclaimed in annoyance, his raspy Hugh pitch voice a little too high, "what're we gonna do now??" He asked the group "our only other lead is in Britain now and-" he got cut off by eva, she turned her head to look at the group, pointing at her screen, apparently the group didn't make it to Britain..and were actually in...Shanghai?

"They...didn't make it to Britain boss." Eva said calmly as classified almost choked on his drink, his eyes widening in surprise and realisation "well where the bloody hell are they?!" He said frustrated, slamming his hands on the table with meanness, earning stares from the tables as the group finally got their meals, packing them away, well, expect for Octa.

"What're you doing?! Get up we have to go now!" Class screamed at the octopus female, grabbing her arm and dragging her up off her chair, dragging her back to the aircraft as corporal packed up her nuggets and went with them, sneakily eating one on the way there. "So..yummy!" He exclaimed, licking his lips slightly as he sat down in his chair.

"If they're there then Dave should be arriving there soon, we can still make it!" Eva said, starting up the engine as they took off, Octa trying to see if her tentacles weren't so as numb, and they weren't, she was finally able to move them again! She silently rejoiced to herself as she slowly reached one of the, out for the keys, slowly and quietly snatching them back to her.

She slowly unlocked her handcuffs, slipping them off with ease as she touched her wrists, they were sore like a stubbed toe. She finally kicked back, putting her hands behind her hands behind her head as if there wasn't a care in the world. But that was only for around 5 minutes before classified spotted, he quickly jumped up in surprise, before quickly sitting down again, realising he's still steering.

Octava walked over to the group, all they could do was sit and watch, waiting for what was about to happen. She laid some blueprints on the front surface, looking over them and quietly mumbling something to herself before turning to look at them. "I am the new leader of this operation, so you do what I say." She said, taking authority for the first time in what seemed like forever, sitting down with a stern face.

"Now here's what I want you to do..."