❥ ☄️ ❥

⋆𝖥𝗎𝗇 𝖥𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗌! ⋆

Orion stands at a stature of 6'9"

They were killed by their ex-boyfriend (near fiancé, if they had followed through with the proposal they had planned for the following day)

They're a guitarist. Although it may seem like they prefer electric, they love acoustic.

They have ten very animate stars. Their names are; Strella, Cappela, Vega, Betelgeuse (Geuse for short), Arcturus, Velorum, Pistol, Epsi, Cygni, and Leonis.
They love their stars very much, and treat them all like children. They even have their own designated resting places in both their home and their friend's.

They've a lovely singing voice, but aren't typically one to use it.

If you lift up their wild hair, you'll find a multitude of piercing holes in their ears. Some are filled with black earrings. On their left ear is an upside down cross, an ear cuff, and little star earrings. On their right is a single stud, another ear cuff, and a single star earring above said stud.

They're actually quite fit and strong. They simply prefer long sleeves because their muscles have provoked quite... strange commentary from strangers.

They had rough teenage-young adult years, and were a huge party enthusiast. They're definitely not a light drinker.

They do need glasses. They simply wear contacts all the time. You'd only catch them with glasses on if it's either late at night, or they've run out of contact solution.

//NSFW FACTS//

Although a switch, they're typically the top in their relationships.

When they were alive, they'd always smoke a cigarette after doing the deed. It made them feel better about themselves.

They used to be one HELL of a masochist. That part of them is still in there if you poke and prod at it enough.

They're always concerned for the safety of their partner. They'll be sure to check if their lover is okay.

They're quite gentle and sweet in the beginning, and don't like to move things to too rough of an extent unless their partner is okay with it.

They love getting their hair pulled and being scratched at while being passionate.

They're always sure to give their partners bites in places that aren't visible. They understand the pain in hiding them, and don't like to inflict that upon someone else. Well, unless they're too hot, bothered, and lovey to care.