CHAPTER 9: DREAM BIG TO GO BIG

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

5th Avenue........

A street that flaunted with various costly retailers. Louis Vuitton, Prada, Armani and many more. Perfect place for wealthy person. Especially woman. Desired to get attention from everyone by hav8ng a great sense of fashion.

But unlike any women, this one who didn't want or wanted those opulence.

Among the shops, there is one that always get a long queue as early five in the morning. Waiting to start their lovely morning with a hot cup of coffee and freshly baked pastries.

"Shall we go somewhere else. This queue it's too long, man" one of the guy whisper to his friend who is also in the line.

That friend groan, "You think I didn't want to."

"What do you mean?" he asked in confused.

The friend sigh, "My boss asked me to buy breakfast from this shop."

He shrug, "You can just buy it from somewhere and change the package."

The friend whack his forehead.

"What was that for?!"

"Shh" an old man behind them hushed them both.

They both apologized to the old man and the friend glare at him.

"My boss tried every pastries from here. He damn know the taste of those very well. If he find out I buy it from somewhere else, he'll definitely kick me out from the rooftop."

"What's so good about this shop?"

His question get everyone's attention at  there and glare at him in displease.

"Quiet dumbass!" the friend whisperly yelled at him and apologized again to everyone.

"Half of the Manhattan liked 'R&T'. Especially the bakeries made by her" he said to that guy.

"Her?" He asked another silly question.

"Sydney Maynard"

<<<<<<<<<<○○○○○○>>>>>>>>>

While people quietly waiting outside the shop, some bustling up when time to open the shop is almost near.

Every person had their own duties from preparing the dough until baking. However this person controls them.

Her snow white skin covered in flour made her glow even more. Her mute brown hair braided into a bun and covered it with a toque blanche. 

Taking a spoon, she taste all the prepared batter. Her facial expression indicates it's cloyed.

"Megan, you put too much sugar into this" she said while check the next batter.

She shook her head, "This batter is too thick. Need to add one more egg"

"Roger chief" Gable gave her a slaute and do as she instruct.