Chapter 1

YES THIS IS GONNA BE LIKE THE FIRST VERSION WHERE IT'S WHOLLY UNEDITED AND HAS RANDOM RAMBLING OF AUTHOR'S NOTES

WITH THAT OUT OF THE WAY, LESGOOOO

I tried writing using "Y/N" but it was literally giving me trouble because the only "Y/N" I can imagine is our lovely ritpn one. That's why i'm currently using [Name] instead. Ig we'll see where this goes, lol.

(notes for myself v) 

GOOD REFERENCES:

– Chapter 173 (??)

James Ratriiii:
Still alive in 2031. Left the message about the gp hunting ground on May 21 that year. Peter has already betrayed him by this point, (not specified in the goldy pond message).

Peter Ratri:
Born in 2016.
Would be 15 in 2031. Looks about 15 in the manga panels of James' death.

[Name]'s born in 2034 along w Emma, Norman and Ray...

All this to say, canonically, James would be dead before [Name] is born...

SO LET'S JUST

*fucks things up*

[Name]: Born in 2034.

Peter: Born in 2021 instead, age 13 when [Name] is born.

James: Born in 2008, age 26 when [Name] is born.

Discovers the ancient document in 2026. Begins his planning, becomes a full-blown supporter in 2036, is marked a traitor by Peter Ratri shortly after.

Dies in 2038 (?)

WEEEEe'llll see

rip

With the light streaming in from the open door, the man's silhouette was cast in shadow.

"Goodbye, [Name]."

Despite the softness of his voice, there was something unreadable behind the soft smile the young man wore. It was something that sent an unworldly sort of fear into the young girl's bones.

She could see her own hand reaching for him, hear the sound of her own voice calling out to him.

The light from beyond the door was slipping through her fingers.

He was gone.

Will I keep it in third person POV? I dunno yet...

 I stole one of those lines from a SGE book and it's okay cause I'm hot. 

?

The man regarded [Name] with a lack of interest, his lime green eyes a sharp, decisive colour. His suit was pristine and an off-white, similar to the platinum-blonde colour of his shoulder-length wavy hair.

What a bitchhh

"Are you ready?" he asked, though he himself didn't appear to believe an answer was necessary. Rat.

"Yes," [Name] answered with a simple nod of her head.

The long-haired man smiled a humourless smile, devoid of any true amusement. "Good," he said. "And my warning?"

[Name] blinked as the slight shrug of her shoulders gave away the little importance she held for the warning.

"Don't get attached."