Chatper 7: Mason is my love

The next day of school me and Mason has been walking to school together and when we got inside of the school Mason said to me "Anthony " and I looked at him and then he kissed me on the lips. I broke the kiss and said "what was that for" and then Mason said "Anthony I loved u ever since we met", I blushed and said while blushing "Mason I loved u to". Then I kissed him and we started to make out then one of the teachers came up to us and said " Anthony I'm going to give u a warning but Mason I know that u can do better than this and I'm going to call ur mom Mason ". Mason tried to convince the teacher to not call his mom and it didn't work and when the teacher called his mom and she was screaming through the phone saying "MASON!!!!I KNOW THAT U NEVER KISSED A BOY!!!! UR STRAIGHT NOT GAY!!!" Mason said calmly " mom in gay I never love girls I love guys ever since I was little" then his mom hung up the phone in disappointed with Mason then the teacher walked off. I said to Mason "everything is going to alright my mom doesn't know that I'm gay" and Mason replied upset " well ever since I first seen u I want to date u ever since then" and then I nodded my head and said "Mason we can make this work ".
(yes this Chatper is for crystay)