Chapter 2:

I walked into my house, my mom was sitting in the living room.

"How was Sarah's?" she asked, she crossed her legs and took a sip of her coffee, almost burning herself from the heat of the coffee.

"It was good mom," I sat on the couch across from her and crossed my arms around my chest.

"It's great you making friends, this new start will be good for you."

"Yea I guess. I'm going to bed, goodnight," I got up and grabbed my bag from the front door.

"Who was that boy that dropped you off?" she asked, I turned around to face her and sighed.

"Sarah's brother, Sarah can't drive yet," I shrugged, she let it go and I threw my bag over my shoulder.

"Night sweetie," I went to my room and shut the door behind me. I got ready for bed, I took a shower, took off my makeup, put my p.js on, and fixed up my hair.

js on, and fixed up my hair

I drifted off to sleep.

Sarah and I hung out over the past few weeks, Rafe did little flirty things sometimes. Cassie barley was over which was really nice.

It was mid October now.

I heard my phone ring, it was Sarah calling me.

I answered.

"Sarah this better be good," I groaned.

"Can you come over," she excitedly announced.

"Why?" I sighed.

"I'm bored and I can't sleep, just come over and we can all hang out tomorrow," she pleated.

"Who's all of us?" I questioned, I rolled off my back and was now sitting straight up on the bed.

"You, me, Rafe, and Cassie," she said.

I thought she was just a hookup.

"Pick me up in 10," I gave in, I got up and rubbed my eyes.

"Okay, I'm leaving right now," she squealed.

I got out of bed and got ready.