🌻Chapter 25🌻

When they arrived in front of the apartment Yoongi helped him down and escorted him to the elevator.

"Yoongi, thank you"

"With pleasure Jin and you baby girl, take good care of your papa, don't make it difficult for him." Yoongi bent his body to be equal to Jin's stomach.

"You want to touch it?"

"Can I do it?"

"Yes of course, she should know that she is loved by many people, you are also a part of my life Yoongi" Yoongi just smiled and he started to touch Jin's stomach and rubbed it slowly.

"I'm sure you will grow up happily, you are in the right tummy baby girl" Jin just smiled looking at Yoongi and when the elevator door opened Jin entered and waved his hand at Yoongi. It was the first time they had seen each other after all that had happened to them.

Jin walked towards his apartment and when he opened the door, the whole room was very dark there was only the light from the candles on the floor and a sprinkling of red rose petals as his way into the room.

"Jungkook.." But there was no answer, Jin walked on the path of roses to his room and when he opened the door, his eyes widened to see Jungkook was standing on the balcony of his room with a black suit and a bouquet of roses in his hand, the room was very fragrant because there were many aromatherami candles there and the bed full of roses.

Jin walked slowly towards Jungkook who smiled at him. Jin's eyes started to shake as tears had already filled his eyes and prepared to run away.

Jin stopped in front of his very handsome husband, their eyes locked.

"Jungkook what are you doing?"

"Happy wedding anniversary my dear"

"W-what?" Jin couldn't believe what his husband was saying, he didn't think his husband would remember that time, when he was against this marriage.

"Thank you Jin, you managed to make me fall in love with you, our year of marriage, a lot of problems in it but look, we are here, we are together and this, this is the result of what we have sacrificed so far. I know our marriage is not as perfect as it should be, many tears are wasted every day, more disappointment than happiness, but whatever it is, it's just the past, the past that made us who we are today, I'm grateful, I'm still given the opportunity to live and start new life with you, with our baby. Whatever I did in the past I will never do again Jin, I love you and our baby, I will take care of you with all my heart, my life is only for you, you are my breath and this time I really can't live without you, without our baby. I'm not the Jungkook that used to be Jin, I'm a different Jungkook, who will never let a single tear flow out of your eyes, I will never let your heart hurt even for a moment. Only happiness from now on I will give to you, please accompany me until the end of my life Jin"

Jin just silently looked at his husband with tears that kept flowing, not because he was sad but because he was too happy to hear all his husband's words, was this a dream? if so, let him continue to sleep and live in dreamland because this is his dream wedding. Be showered with love from his husband and live happily ever after like a fairy tale.

"Jungkook, I..I can't believe you did all this, oh god, I thought I was the most unlucky person in this world, but no, I was wrong, I'm the luckiest person in this world, not only you but me too have mistakes in the past, there are many things we can't change but we can fix and yes, you kept your word Jungkook, you fixed everything, the heart that was broken because of you is now whole again, you gave me all that happiness so hard that I couldn't say anything. Just be grateful and continue to be grateful." Jungkook wiped the tears on Jin's cheeks and Jin took his hand and kissed it.

"This hand, I'm sure it will never hurt me again, your touch is different Jungkook, you always touch me with love, you make me forget the pain, how can I pay for it besides living with you until the end of my life"

Jungkook hugged his husband's body tightly, as if there was no tomorrow. He buried his head in Jin's neck and continued to kiss him. Their tears continue to flow, along with their love that will never stop.

"I love you so much Jeon Seokjin"

"I love you so much Jeon Jungkook"

THE END