Chapter 8: Wrap Up

6 Months Later-At The New House

"You paid for it, it's yours," says Sakura.

"But we don't need it," says Naruto.

"Just take it," says Sakura in an annoyed and confused voice.

"We're done taking things from you Sakura, we're not kids anymore, me and Satsuki are parents now so we can't be making enemies especially with people who we're good friends with, cause this is the time we need you as a friend the most, if anything happens to us you're the person we'll entrust our child to, this isn't just your home it's their's in case something happens," says Naruto as he walks off.

"What am I supposed to do then?" asks Sakura lost for words..

"You'll find someone, just you wait," says Naruto giving her his signature smile with a thumbs up.

"What kind of advice is that?" shouts Sakura as Sakura thinks 'Come to think of it, how did Hinata come to accept this so easily?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Week Later-The Hyuga compound

Sakura knocks on the door to the compound's main house and asks "Anyone there?"

"Sakura-san?" asks Hinata surprised.

"Can we talk please?" asks Sakura.

"Sure," says Hinata as she invites Sakura in.

Sakura sits down and says "I could use some advice on something."

"Why me though?" asks Hinata nervously.

"Because I don't understand how you able to let go of your feelings for Naruto so easily," says Sakura.

"I didn't let go of them," says Hinata wincing at the thought of it a bit.

"Then aren't you in pain then?" asks Sakura.

"Yeah," says Hinata tears dripping from her eyes as she then says "But Naruto-Kun's happy so I have to find a way to turn these tears of sadness into tears of happiness."

Sakura is stunned but then says "I was always rooting for you, you know," says Sakura with her head down low.

"Thank you," says Hinata happily.

"Don't thank me, I was rooting for you because I thought you'd be able to get Naruto out of the way for me, I'm a horrible person," says Sakura.

"Don't say that Sakura-san, there is nothing wrong with wanting to be happy," says Hinata as she comforts Sakura.

"But what do I do with all this love, I love them both soo much, I would be with both of them if I could, what do I do with it all?" asks Sakura.

"Wait for someone else who deserves it as much as them," says Hinata as Sakura sees Hinata in a different light as Sakura thought 'Hinata...she's completely selfless, I want to be like her.'

"Why should I wait when I can make the first move," says Sakura as Hinata thinks 'Sakura-san is so brave to go so far to get what she wants, I really want to be like her in that regard.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Year Later-Hyuga Compound

Sakura knocks on the Hyga Compound door as she is deep in her thoughts as Hiashi opens the door she shouts "Hinata, I'm in love with you!" as Hiashi slowly closes the door and calmly walks toward his daughter's door and says "Hinata, there's someone at the door for you" as he then goes to his bed and faints from shock as he thinks to himself 'Is my daughter lesbian? Oh Hitomi, if only you were here, you'd be able to handle this much better than me.'