charactersketch- 3

So this part is for intro of naira's friend. I forgot to tell her name in previous part , 😂 sorry.

RAJEEV - KAVYA SINGH

Rajeev - 54 years old, a middle class family men, he is  manager in a company , his salary  is around 2-2

Rajeev - 54 years old, a middle class family men, he is manager in a company , his salary is around 2-2.5 lakhs ( so you can say they are not financially week but they are not so rich type also they are middle class.)
A loving and caring husband of kavya and father of khushi.

KAVYA: 52 years old, a sweet lady . wife of rajeev , a caring and loving mother of khushi.

KHUSHI SINGH

24 years old , a sweet,  pretty and kind of shy girl

24 years old , a sweet, pretty and kind of shy girl.
Has graduated from masters in interior designing.
She met naira when she went for her first internship , they grew closer in just spam of few months and now they are like best of friends . they even go to each others house and their parents also knows about each others parents..

Well her mother always gives her advice that we are not that rich so they may think that you befriends her because of her money, So just don't cross that line otherwise we will only get embarrassed and you will only get hurt.
(It's just mother's concerns for her daughter in a positive way)

______________

Do you like it ??

Plz vote and comment .
💖