Butterfly and Tiger meet.

Take time : Yosano is 22.

Genre : Natural, or fluff idk.

——————

Yosano Akiko, an 22 years old woman who works at Detective Agency, she's an Detective Agency's doctor.

Now she's recently got a case, surprisingly, by Ranpo; her other coworker at the Agency, when he said he busy.

When he's clearly not.

Anywaysss, this case is about 3 high school student who was killed and found near a discarded shop, it is known that the shop has long been closed and unoccupied, so it's no wonder if the murderer threw their body in there.

But the thing that bother Yosano was, how did this kid found their body? If the place no longer working then why would he come here?

The one who report the bodies was a young boy, probably 9 years younger than Yosano, he started crying when she meet with the kid.

His name is Atsushi. He said that he wanders around there, when he's bored but then he tripped over the bodies than saw the body.

He explains while he's sobbing. On of the policewoman tries to comfort him or calm him down.

Yosano observe the boy, Atsushi wears a oversized sweater. He wears pants that reach his knees, he has a little tiger plushie.

He also so sensitive for his age.

The police said that he rushing towards the police station and told them there's bodies he found.

Yosano couldn't just jump to conclusions that this boy killed the 3 highschool students.

But a normal young teen like him should be screaming and probably fainted.

But....

It's impossible because the wound or the cause of the dead of them are lose of bloods, it has big scars all in their head, body and their right hand.

The body found in not so long distance, it's like one of them trying to escape.

For an highschool students, maybe this is their 'meeting' place.

Yosano decided to ask the kid, "hey, where's your parent?" She said with sympathy tone.

He wipes his tears from his face, "i don't have one, i.." he tried to hold back his tears but seems to be failed.

Yosano shocked at this, she stand back up and pat the boy gently, "take the boy to the car, when I'm done i'm gonna take care of him" she says to the policewoman who directly took the youngster to the police car.

Yosano then turn around and do her work.

°
°
°
°

it was late in the afternoon. Yosano had write all the evidence she had obtained, so far is not that helped finding the murderer.

Yosano had pass the evidences to Ranpo, though she just put the evidence on his table and say it's the evidence the case he gave earlier, Ranpo just wave his hand and reply 'yeah yeah' while playing video games.