Chapter 9

☕️ ☕️☕️Kassandra's_POV☕️☕️☕️
I wake up at 3:40 in the morning and got change in black clothes

☕️ ☕️☕️Kassandra's_POV☕️☕️☕️I wake up at 3:40 in the morning and got change in black clothes

And I did my own hair for the day

I don't want have any makeup on my face at all today

I don't want have any makeup on my face at all today. I put my iPhone charger and phone in my purse. I put on my shoulder. I grab my suitcases and put into the car of the trunk. My personal diver dive me to the airport. My suitcases carrier put my suitcases on my private jet 🛩. I seat down on the chair in the private jet. The jet ride was 5 hours and 56 minutes. I went to sleep💤  in the 3 hours into the private jet ride. 

❤️Skip_of_the_private_jet_ride❤️

I wake up as the jet was landing on the ground. The jet was on the ground,  I got out of the jet and went into my car. I open the trunk of car, my suitcases carrier put my suitcases in my truck. I closed my trunk and drive to my house. I pull in to my driveway and I put my garage. I got out of my car and open in my truck. I grad my suitcases, put into my room. Zoey came running to my arms. I put Zoey in my arms and went into her room. I play with her. When Zoey was tried so I put her in her bed and cover her. I turn off her lights in her room but her nightlight. I went to my room which share with Lonzo. I sat on my bed. I said: "Lon, you do want to get ready to have a baby?"

Lonzo: "Yes!" as he jump on me

🎭_Skip_Of_Baby_Making_🎭

Lonzo: " don't we have to ride with Kendall and Kylie for Kourtney's proposal."

I : "Yeah, so get dress."as I got up from my bed and change into something comfortable and cute to wear that is not compressing

"as I got up from my bed and change into something comfortable and cute to wear that is not compressing