Phillip Carlyle X Y/N

Some people were running to a tent,since there,one of the greatest circus show was being held.When the music started playing,some voice started singing.
🎶Colossal we come these renegades in the ring🎶 (The Greatest Show plays)
At the end of the performance,the playwright and the trapeze kissed.

Lil Barnum:*wakes up* Oh my- that was a dream!
Parent:What's wrong Phineas?(his real name is Phineas Taylor Barnum)
Lil Barnum:I dreamt of me when I grew up,I was the showman of a circus!You know what?I will be a showman when I grow up.

Phineas became the showman he said he will be.
He already hired everyone:trapeze,singer,dancer,gymnast,clown,magician and more.Now all he need is a playwright.

He went to a bar to see a man.He went to him and they talked.The man is none other than a certain Phillip Carlyle.
One song later,P.T managed to convince Phillip to join his circus.

Barnum took Phillip to see his circus.There was a show going on.Then,this is where everything went in slow motion...

Phillip's POV:
Barnum convinced me to enter his circus as his assistant.There was a trapeze show going on when I saw her.She came close to me.Her brilliant (you eye colour) was looking at me.She had a beautiful (your favorite color) outfit.Her hair was (a color which matches the color of your outfit) but I could see it was a wig.She is the most beautiful face I may have seen.

Y/N's POV:
I was doing my show when I saw Barnum coming with a new boy.As I was doing my show,I came close to him.I first saw his body.Then,he took off his hat.I saw his gorgeous glowing blue eyes and his straight black hair.Everything went in slow-motion until I needed to go back to continue my show.

Later

Barnum:Y/N,I present to you Phillip Carlyle,the playwright.Phillip,I present to you Y/N Wheeler,our trapeze
Y/N:Nice to meet you
Phillip:Nice to meet you too

Phillip's POV:
After the show,Y/N took off her wig,allowing me to see her beautiful (your hair color) hair.I was amazed by the beauty of y/n

y/n pov:
I got to hear the voice of Phillip.He isn't that bad after all.I mean,most people I know are bad to me,a (your insecurity) girl.And Phillip do not seem like this.But I know for sure that even if he loves me and I love him., there is no way we can be together.

Over time,y/n and Phillip developed feelings for each other.Then one day,Phillip showed y/n his parents.Those motherf- told bad things about y/n.The poor girl went where the show take place.Phillip managed to run after her

Y/n pov:
Phillip always believed we can be together.He somehow convinced me to meet his parents.I had a feeling this was a bad idea.But just to not hurt the feelings of Phillip,I went.And it indeed was a bad idea.Nobody talked bad about me because of my (your insecurity) when I was near them and when I could hear them.I ran to where the shows usually take place,thinking Phillip will not follow me.

Phillip pov:
I love y/n,and she loves me too.But she says we can't be together because of (your insecurity).I thought that if my parents are okay with her,maybe she will accept us being together.I convinced her to come meet my parents.I think  I shouldn't have done that.My parents kept talking bad about her.Y/n started running.I followed her

Phillip:Y/n!
Y/n:Phillip?!You followed me!?
Phillip:I couldn't let you run without apologizing for my parents.
Y/n:Yeah.I knew we couldn't be together
Phillip:(the first 2 initials of your name example:Anne-An)*sighs* Y/n just don't listen to them!
Y/n:yeah no,we can't be together.You can find someone better than me *about to go*
Phillip:🎶You know I want you,it's not a secret I try to hide🎶
(Rewrite the stars play)
Y/n:🎶You know I want you.It's not a secret I try to hide.But I can't have you.We're bound to break and my hands are tied🎶*goes away*

Phillip pov:
Y/n and I started singing.I sang that we can be together.She sang that we can't.We then sang that we can.Then she randomly sang that we can't before going away.I don't know whether it is about me,but I need to find her.

Y/n pov:
Phillip and I sang that we canbe together,then no,then yes,then I broke the chemistry with no.The fear of society took over me.I felt bad for Phillip,but I don't want him to be called names because he is with me.

Phillip didn't follow y/n this time.They tied to distance.
Then,a fire broke out.Everybody managed to evacuate and were outside when they realized that y/n is not here.It was concluded that y/n was stuck inside.
Phillip ran in an attempt to save y/n.Unknown to him,y/n managed to escape through the backdoor.Y/n instantly felt fear when she realized Phillip ran back in the fire to save her.
Phillip was found unconscious.Y/n couldn't hold back her tears.

Y/n constantly came to visit Phillip.Y/n always cry looking at the state her future husband (fact which was at the time unknown to her) was.
Once when y/n came,she held Phillip's hand and began singing a part of their song (Rewrite the stars).She than felt a grip.Phillip woke up!Y/n couldn't hold back her tears of joy.

Y/n: sorry
Phillip: why?
Y/n: for what I did in the end of our song
Phillip: it's ok *put y/n hair behind her ears*
After a little awkward silence
Y/n: are you ok?
Phillip: *smiles and nod* yes

Y/n took Phillip's right hand,interlaced their fingers together and started having tearing eyes.

Then,
Y/n and Phillip,
Kissed