prologue

❗Important❗
Before you start reading this fanfic, I want to apologize for any mistakes.

Х Х Х Х Х Х Х

In times immemorial, the First Spinjitzu Master created Ninjago with the Four Elemental Golden Weapon. But when he was gone, evil wanted to take over the weapon. It was the black lord Lord Garmadon.

And that's when his brother Sensei Wu .....

-I know, I know, decided to assemble four ninjas to train the Green Ninja and he defeated the evil Lord.-A very young girl hurriedly interrupted the older woman, shifting boxes of tea from shelf to shelf.

-"Nelle, it's not nice to interrupt your elders!" replied the old woman angrily. She smiled guiltily and went on sorting through the tea.

-I've heard all these stories before, I just want to learn something new.-White, silky hair hung loosely on the girl's shoulders and changed its position with every movement.

-It's too early for you to know anything new, if I tell you everything, what am I to tell later.-The woman was going through something at the counter of the cash register. Her plain clothes, with different patterns, which young people called the last century, and graying from old age hair, gathered in a bun, complemented the image of a strict and serious woman in years. The woman's name was Mistake.

-However, I'm very grateful to you for finding time to come to me and help with the packing of the newly arrived teas.

-It's no trouble at all, I enjoy spending time with you. Though you can be grumpy.

-One day little Nelle came into the tea house, Mistake tried to send her away and said that it wasn't a place for children. But Nelle came anyway, and on the following days, and unable to fight the little child, Mistake accepted her as a regular guest, and then as a friend.

Their conversation was interrupted by the ringing of bells on the teahouse door, signifying that a customer had arrived.

- Mistake had her back turned to him and could not see who it was.

- Only fools buy wanderer's tea, said the woman, turning to the visitor.

Only when she saw him did her face change from displeased to more cheerful. Before her stood a marvelous man. He was all black as darkness, with ribs visible on his body and marvelous wrinkles on his face, a samurai helmet on his head, his red eyes as if drenched in blood. But the most amazing thing about this man was that he had four arms.

- But you're not stupid at all. I'll get it, I should have stayed in the pantry - Mistake went into the pantry, leaving Nelle alone with the man.

Nelle didn't utter a word the whole time, but just stared at the man, as if trying to remember every detail of this man. The man himself was annoyed by this stare, as if he were being treated like an animal in a zoo. To stop it, the man turned his gaze to Nelle. His scarlet eyes met the black ones that were watching him so intently.

-There he is. Just be careful, there's no going back- Mistake came back at just the right time.

-I don't need to go back- just as the man was about to take the bag of tea, there was a small earthquake.