Prologue

"Ross. Ross please."

Despite my efforts, he refused to look at me.

"Ross, it's not my fault. You can't seriously stop talking to me because of this."

"Angelica, just go."

Angelica. That's what we'd reached now. No more affection, just Angelica, cold and simple.

"Ross, please at least look at me."

"Angelica, there's nothing to say. I'm stuck in here, so there's no point in us trying to have any sort of relationship. So please, do us both a favour and go."

I signed and stood up, preparing to leave, but not before one final sentence.

"Ross, I promise you, I will prove you innocent."

Hi hi hi! So, before we start this, I just want to clear a few things up.

Ross' story is completely true. It happened in real life, so just a quick disclaimer that I haven't come up with it. Angelica's story is a mixture of different real life murders put together.

I'm just gonna start off with thanking people because I know I will forget later, so thank you thingsarelookingup_ iwantachurror5 and fanficdelight for helping me with different elements of this.

And lastly, if any of you read my other stories, I want to apologise for not updating in ages, but it was because I was focused on planning this because I'm really excited for it.

So yeah, I hope you guys enjoy!