The Xmen

Author: So far I have decided on seven different characters for the harem. I have written the first two parts of my new book about Cyberpunk Edgerunners so feel free to check it out... It will only be 10 parts.

Y/N: Nice weather we're having huh?

You feel a slight shift as the other you tries to take control. Magneto continues to glare at you from above.

Magneto: Lorna... What are you doing out here? Did this boy force you outside?

Lorna: No father... He was just trying to be nice... I don't like it in tower. He helped me realise that I don't have to stay because I want to help you make the world a better place for mutants.

Magneto: Return to the tower Lorna... It is safer there. I shall deal with this pest.

Lorna: Father no!

Magneto: Pietro... Wanda! Take Lorna back to the tower!

Before anyone can move the other you takes over and immediately equips the suit and glares at Magneto.

Y/N: I may not know who the fuck you are... But I don't like you. Caring for your daughter is one thing... But controlling her is another!

You leap at Magneto. A red energy swirls round him as a nearby streetlight bends slapping you back into the ground.

Lorna: Father wait!

Wanda: Pietro!

Pietro: Yeah yeah!

Pietro grabs Lorna and zooms her to her room. Wanda flies up to the tower and looks back to see you getting back up.

Wanda Mind: It's like he is a totally different person now.

Y/N: You bent that metal light pole... That the best you got?!

Magneto: Insolent brat!

Several of the streetlights shoot of the ground. Some still have chunks of concrete at the bottom. He launches them at you forcing you to jump all over the place. You leap on top of the last one and run up it.

You once more leap at Magneto. His eyes widen in surprise. Just as you are about to punch him a few portals open up over Genosha. Several Sentinels fly out of the portals.

Mutants: Sentinels!

Magneto flies out of the way of your punch. You fall to the ground and do a superhero landing. You look to the Sentinels confused.

Y/N: What the fuck... Is a Sentinel?! Those are just stupid robots!

The three children of Magneto look out of the tower as the Sentinels all launch towards the island of Genosha.

Lorna: Y/N be careful!

You look up at Lorna with a slight frown.

Y/N: Are you blind?! I am Spider Knight... There is no Y/N here!

Deep in your head.

Other Y/N: I don't think secret identities matter on Genosha... Besides they already know who we are.

Outside your head, you glare at the Sentinels.

Y/N: Shut the fuck up and stay inside me!

Lorna, Wanda and Pietro look at you confused. Wanda and Pietro look to Lorna with weird looks.

Pietro: What's up with the attitude?

Wanda: You like that guy?

Lorna: It's his other self.