Chapter 1

"Just go over the paper and you'll be okay."

"Miss Evans can I have your attention please," I looked up from my phone to see my tall professor looking down at me. He was an old man around his fifties, with a bald scalp ,black eyes and wore glasses. He lifted his eyebrows as he awaited my reply.
I blinked confusingly as I stared at the professor in confusion.

"Oh...I um yeah sure", was my reply as I came back to reality.

The class then erupted into laughter and I looked around sheepishly. Once the bell rang, I ran out the building and to my car.

I was a college student studying medicine to become a doctor. I just loved helping people because ever since my grandmother fell ill and passed away, I felt helpless. Helping people came to mind since I wasn't able to help my grandmother.

My car was a white Maserati SUV with red leather seats. My parents were pretty packed with money and no I wasn't a spoiled brat. I was actually forced to accept the car as a present since I was very independent.
My parents made sure to give me and my brother a wonderful childhood. They made time for us in between schedules and loved us to bits.

Spotting my brother's car in my apartment's driveway, I grinned like a child on Christmas morning. When he finally looked up from his phone, I rushed out of my car and jumped into his arms.
My brother was very tall with a muscular build. He was way taller than me, about 6,3 ft tall. His hugs were the best, I always felt happy and safe in my brother's arms.
We hugged for a while and went into the apartment soon after.

I went up to my bedroom to put my bag down then went back downstairs. Chris was sitting in the lounge still on his phone.

"So how was your trip", I asked as I inspected the pizza from yesterday.

"It was okay I guess", he replied.

"Want anything to eat?", I asked as I ate a slice.

"Nope", he replied and I nodded my head in understanding.

"Where's Emily?".

"She went-"

"I'm back!", Emily sang as she stood by the door.

"Hey Em", Chris said as he gave Emily a wink which she responded to by smacking him on the head.

"Your still coming with us... right?", Emily asked confusing me.

"For what?", my question came out muffled since I was eating.

"My match...tonight", I looked back at Chris blankly "didn't I tell you?".

"Not that I remember", I answered trying to recall if he told me or not.

"Well go and get ready because you agreed to come", Emily said sitting on the couch opposite Chris.

"Yeah there's no way I'm watching a wrestling match. Especially not a live one".

"Too late your going", Emily said as she stood up from the sofa and took my hand then dragged me up the stairs to my beautiful yet simple bedroom. It had an in-suit bathroom and walk in closet with a few bookshelves. The walls were a dark purple with wooden floorboards like the rest of the apartment.

"You know I don't like those type of things Em", she ignored me and just carried on throwing things out of my closest like a kid who's lost his toy or something.

"Can't I just go wearing this", I was wearing a black pleated skirt and a white blouse.

"We're going to watch your brother in action, whom is hashtag a bachelor and there's an after party. You can't go dressed like that", she looked at me like I was two headed then carried on looking for an outfit.