New students.

It was a bright and cheery morning the birds were tweeting and there was few clouds in the sky. The only thing that ruined this morning was the snoring coming from Y/N's bed.

Hermione sighed to herself.

"Do either of you want to try and wake her up or should I?" Hermione asked Parvati and Lavender.

"She yelled at me last time so no thanks" Lavender said walking down the girls stairway.

"Sorry Hermione I'm going to meet Padma at breakfast. But good luck trying to wake her." Parvati said before giving Hermione a sympathetic smile and going down the stairway to.

Hermione decided what to do and just went with the usual. She shook Y/N awake.

"Mione let me sleep!!. PLEASE!?" Y/N pleaded with the girl but she was relentless.

"No Y/N I have to go make sure the boys are ready but I can't do that until I know you aren't going to fall back asleep" Hermione scolded the girl.

"Fine I'm getting up see!" Y/N threw herself upwards to prove her point. But she did not quite get the force right and Y/N tripped and fell forwards

"At least I know that woke you up ,see you at breakfast" with those parting words she walked out of the room leaving Y/N to get dressed.

Y/N got up and brushed her teeth to perfection before starting to brush her long (y/h/c) hair. Then she threw her uniform on before applying minimal makeup.

She wore some mascara and a natural looking lip gloss she began to run out of her dorm to get some breakfast before starting the day

She wasn't looking where she was going and ran into a group of boys knocking two of them to the floor then fell backwards herself. Y/N was dazed and was about to get up and yell at whoever just distracted her from getting to breakfast.

"Sorry. Didn't see you there Love" a tall blonde boy said in a British accent.

"Uh-I-Um" Y/N stuttered going red.

Why was she stuttering she never stuttered?

"Do you know where Dumbledore's office is" a boy with dark hair asked not looking at her as he got up and dusted himself off.

"Yeah you go to the gargoyle statue and say a password. I assume Dumbledore told you lot the password"

"Yeah we know the password." the third boy said while holding his hand out to help her up. "Thanks. Anyways sorry for bumping into you. See you around my lady" And with that the boys walked off.

Y/N snapped out of her daze and walked to the great hall thinking about the three boys she had just ran into. Literally.

When she got to the Great Hall she walked over to her friends Hermione, Harry and Ron. She sat at the table and grabbed some jam on toast.

"Hey Y/N, where have you been" Harry asked curiously.

"Oh just usual morning routine and then I ran into some boys-" Y/N began explaining.

"Boys?!" Ron whisper yelled/asked.

"Yeah there was three of them but I didn't recognise any of them. And believe me I WOULD recognise these boys" Y/N explained remembering all the boys.

"You sure they weren't first years" Harry jokingly asked

"No I'm sure they looked about our age"

"That can't be true. Hogwarts doesn't get new students" Hermione argued.

"I know that's what I thought." Y/N agreed.

Just then Dumbledore's voice came echoing through the hall.

"I know this will most likely confuse most of you as this very rarely happens. But today we introduce. Not one. Not two. But three new students joining our third years." Dumbledore announced.

Y/N gave Hermione a knowing look. Hermione didn't even glance at her she just stared at Dumbledore. Hogwarts a History never mentioned new students anywhere but first year.

"Before we can celebrate or bombard them with questions I think we should have them sorted." Dumbledore claimed.

Professor Mcgonagall brought forth the hat and stool used in the sorting ceremony's.

"Edmund Pevensie" She called and the boy with black hair strolled forward and sat down the sorting hat sat on his head for a few moments before proclaiming him "SLYTHERIN". Edmund strolled over to the Slytherin table and sat next to none other then the prince of Slytherin. Draco Malfoy.

Y/N's heart sunk. Well there goes any chance of me and Edmund being friends she thought.

Next Mcgonagall called "Newt" He looked a little bit scared as he sat down. Y/N felt bad for him so she sent him a smile and a wave. She didn't think that he would see her but he did and he smiled back and visibly began to relax. "HUFFLEPUFF" the hat declared. Newt gave Y/N another smile as he sat down at the table of Hufflepuff's.

Lastly McGonogall called out the brown haired boys name. "Tewkesbury". He sat down and looked in the direction Newt looked. He saw the girl from the corridor earlier. So that's why Newt was smiling he thought to himself. She looks nice.

So you like the look of Y/N do you Tewkesbury. The hat asked inside his head I think from knowing her mind and yours you would make a good couple. I'll help you out.

"GRYFFINDOR" the hat yelled. With that Tewkesbury went and sat by Y/N and what he presumed were her friends.

Tewkesbury looked at Y/N.

"So I never did catch your name..."Tewkesbury said trailing off.

"It's Y/N" she said as she went on eating toast with jam on it.

Tewkesbury set aside in his mind that she must like strawberry jam on her toast.

"Y/N... I like it"

Y/N looked over at Newt who stared and smiled before going back to eating breakfast with his new house.

Y/N then looked over to Edmund. He caught her staring and sent over a wink. Y/N looked away immediately deciding she would have no contact with Edmund. Ever.

While Y/N was doing this Hermione stared at all three boys then back at Y/N. Before smirking silently and carried on eating. This was going to be a very interesting year Hermione thought.