rubber man, and chainsaw man

We zoom in on a cruise ship with rich folks dancing and having fun an orange haired girl looking at an approaching pirate ship with a small smirk as some random male asks her for a dance. As she walks with him towards the dance floor she can faintly hear the sound of a reving engine.

Outside the cruise ship we see a pirate ship with a Swan head approaching. Then

   BOOM
         BOOM
BOOM

Three cannon balls hit the deck of the ship. Screaming is heard as pirates board the ship as a pink haired kid is yeeted on the ship and a fat old hag fucking gooba stops him. The fat bitch walks off and yells at the pink haired wimp. Who runs to start looting grabbing a barrel and a bag both of witch were heavy as fuck.

Wimp: "why are these bags so heavy..."

Two pirates walk in and see the bitch boy struggling and decides to steel his loot.

Foder: "Coby! What do you got there a booze barrel and some exotic meats?"

Dead man: "let's have some!"

Coby: "B- BUT IF CAPTAIN HEARS US!"

Dead man: "what are you going to tell her?"

Coby screams and shakes his head side to side as dead man walks to the bag as he opens it there is a reving sound as a chainsaw pierces his chest and splits him in half!

(Y): "GAHAHAHA! IM THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!"

As a man with a chainsaw head and two chainsaws ripping out of his arm explodes out of the bag. He looks around seeing he just fucking offed a bitch shrugs and walks towards the barrel and cuts the lid off and looks at another guy in a straw hat.

(Y): "wake up monkey brains! We need food and I just obliterated a side character!"

Luffy: "(Y)! Morning and why did you kill him?"

(Y): "he was about to eat my meat so I turned him into ground beef! It's fine no one will remember him!"

Luffy:

(Y): "GAH! FINE I WONT KILL ANYONE ELSE ON THIS SHIP! unlesstheyattackmefirstthentheygetguttedlikeanalreadydeadfish

(Y): "GAH! FINE I WONT KILL ANYONE ELSE ON THIS SHIP! unlesstheyattackmefirstthentheygetguttedlikeanalreadydeadfish."

As Chainsaw Face and Mr. Monkebrainz are arguing Mr. Foder runs off and pink haired baby minus man faints. After about 2 minutes Pink Mop wakes up to Luffy on the floor with a bump on his head and a (H/C) dude just eating a watermelon.

(Y): "So Rubber face what do we do next. We're kinda ship recked here."

Luffy jumps up and sits down next to Pink Nerd, Luffy immediately looks at.

Luffy: "Hello glasses do you have a boat I can use?"

Coby: "uhhh i-i um did... who ever that chainsaw man was dumped a de-de-dead bo-body into it"

(Y): "your welcome! It looked super fucking bland. Like come on Cotton Candy Glasses get some good design on that bitch."

Coby looks shocked and then went to talk to luffy... it took a minute for him to turn his head back to (Y) after luffy said his dream.

Coby: "WAIT YOUR THE CHAINSAW MONSTER!"

(Y) fell on the floor laughing his ass off. And then his head gets smashed in by a mace.

Luffy looks a little shocked and then went up to him as a fat old lady walks in. Luffy pulls on a rip cord on (Y) chest ignoring the hag as a chainsaw burst through his head.

 Luffy pulls on a rip cord on (Y) chest ignoring the hag as a chainsaw burst through his head

(Y): "WHAT THE HELL YOU FAT OLD HAG!"

the crew was shocked seeing a human with a chainsaw as a head talking back to there captain. The captain was about to respond until a chainsaw was punched into her jaw spitting her head in half.

Luffy: (Y)! I SAID NO MURDER!"

(Y): "1ST WERE PIRATES! 2ND SHE ATTACKED FIRST! 3RD YOUR NOT MY DAD!"

Luffy: "Hey get us a boat! And get Coby one aswell he's going to be a marine!"

(Y): "... Luffy make sure your Friend doesn't go down the wrong way in the marines"

Luffy: "I know (Y)! If he does we will just beat him up!"

(Y): "Okay whatever. ALSO HURRY THE FUCK UP OR ILL EAT YOUR FUCKING INTESTENS!"

As (Y), Luffy, and Coby were getting on there raft a marine ship started attacking them making the trio jump off and into the small vessel. (Y) turns to see a horrified girl with orange hair before he puts his chainsaw arms in the water and started reving them up making the raft a speedboat!

(Y): "FUCK YOU AMERICA I TOOK ALL YOUR MONEY CRY ABOUT IT! GAHAHAHAHA!"

(A/N) fuck that was fun to write lol. As you can see your character is more like a male power. But I think that's fun. Also yes this will be gory like the original chainsaw man manga! Anyways since ep 1 of the one piece manga is kinda short I'll do the whole zoro thing next chapter so I hope it'll be longer! And yes I'm going off the anime. It's just kinda easier for me to go of of that but some of the manga changes will very in there! Anyway hope ye enjoyed!