Day 2 - Hangouts..

It's a nice, cold Saturday morning, Diamond man and Garrett were still in bed, snoozing away...Diamond man woke up first and looked next to him, seeing Garrett still snuggled up beside him, he smiled for a moment...then realised, this isn't his fucking house. He quickly shot up out of the bed, accidentally waking Garrett.

"Wha..hm?" Garrett said, rubbing his eye while holding himself up with his other arm

"Oh my GOD- I am so, so sorry- I did not mean to fall asleep at your house-" Diamond Man said, sitting up out of the bed, staring down at him in embarrassment.

"Wh..no, no, dude, you're fine." Garrett said while stretching, now sitting up in the bed.

"I-I can leave now if you like- again I am so sorry-"
Diamond man said, hugging his knees slightly, looking away from Garrett.

"Dude, I'm not mad at you for falling asleep at my house, and you know if you ever wanna stay over you can..now c'mon, let's go get some breakfast or something.."

Garrett and Diamond man both got out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen, Garret opened the fridge to see if there was anything inside.

"What ya want?" Garrett asked, looking at Diamond man

"Oh uhm- I dunno- eggs I guess?" Diamond man replied.

"Alright." Garrett said

He got the eggs out of the fridge and grabbed a frying pan, and well, yk, cooked the eggs. Diamond man went and got two plates out and set them up on the table.

After a few minutes Garrett finished making the eggs and plated them up for noth himself and Diamond man. He get two glasses and filled them up with some cold orange juice from the fridge and handed one to Diamond man, before sitting across from him.

"..I'm still really sorry- I didn't realise how tired I was-"
Diamond man said while starting to eat the eggs.

"Again, it's fine. Really, it is."
Garrett responded, doing the same as him.

They sat in silence for about 5 minutes eating they're breakfast. Once they finished Garrett started cleaning up, while Diamond man helped him.

"I can clean everything by myself you know, you don't always have to help."

Garrett said, looking at Diamond man.

"I know, but I want to."

Diamond man replied.

Garrett went quite and continued whilst Diamond man did the same.

Soon they finished cleaning, drying an dputting everything away. They both headed back upstairs to freshen themselves up for the day.

"Hey- where's your mam?"

Diamond man asked, looking curiously at Garrett

"Oh, she's at work."

Garrett replied.

"She works on weekends??"

"Yeah. But she has Sunday and Monday off."

"Oh.."

Once they got back to the room Garrett went over to his wardrobe and started looking through his clothing.

"Ugh..half of this shit it too small for me now..I really need some new clothes.."

Garrett said in an annoyed tone. He then went and grabbed the clothes he wore the day before.

"Thease should be fine.."

He said.

"I'm gonna go get changed, I'll be back in a sec."