1

The Bonten gang has organised yet again, another party. I was close to one of the members, Sanzu Haruchiyo but then yet again I despise Kokonoi Hajime, or as I liked to call him a rich prat. (Prat is British-English word meaning stupid or incompetent person, its British slang). 

Since me and Sanzu were good friends he always brought me along to these parties. We turn up together each time but don't always leave together, depending if he left with some girl or if I left with some guy. We were both fools, sleeping with whoever, drinking and doing drugs almost daily. 

We turn up to this party, Sanzu in a light blue suit 3 piece suit and I was in a midnight blue gown that had a slit up my leg and a deep slit down the front, revealing my chest. As soon as we arrive, just like always his gang greet the both of us. 

"Oh look it's the rich prat" I roll my eyes looking at Koko. 

"It's the druggie slut" he scoffs. 

He then rolls his eyes and walks away from us all to go get a drink. As usual the little baby Koko is is in a mood. Sanzu goes to join him to drink and I say bye to him as he leaves me with his friends. 

Mikey went up to his office since parties weren't his scene. Kakucho tried avoiding swarming girls that tried flirting with him. Rindou walks away from anyone who tried to make conversation with him unless it was his brother or another member of the gang. As for the rest of the guys they were drinking till they would drop. Not literally but drop to the dance floor as they danced with random people with drinks in hand, making happy memories. 

I walk over to Kakucho and Rindou who were swarmed with fan girls, those two really hate interactions and parties but they put up with it. The both of the guys were being very observant to avoid this sort of thing but these girls ambushed them and backed them up into a corner. 

"Move it rosy cheeks" I growl at the girls as I push around them. 

They all look at me with disgust. 

"Ugh who even are you. Kakucho and Rindou would never love someone like you, they have standards" the girls spoke with there snarky voices. 

"I said move" I say sternly. 

I grab a girl by her hair and pull her away. She squealed and had grabbed my wrist digging her nails into my wrist. I roughly pushed her to the ground as I saw her nails almost cutting into my skin. 

"I am going to give you all 5 seconds to leave them alone. 5, 4" I say crossing my arms as I start to count down. 

Most of the girls leave but maybe 4 stay. Even when I get to one, those girls still stayed. 

"Okay you asked for it" I shrug. 

With one easy swipe to the legs they all fall to the ground. 

"Ugh my nail! You broke my nail!" a girl squealed. 

"She ruined my hair!" another girl says furiously. 

"Babe those nails look like there from the dollar store and your hair looked like a birds nest before you fell. Your heals look plastic so don't blame me if they snapped and your broke your ankle, and you sweetie are wearing the whole ass Sephora on your face, now scran!" I say viciously. 

They all get up and leave as they glare at me. I did just come at each one of them but I didn't care. Do they not listen or see that the boys were uncomfortable around them. 

Both Rindou and Kakucho come up to me and hug me. The both of them respect women, probably the most out of the whole gang but they also hate being terrorized by them. 

"you both alright?" I ask them. 

"Thanks to you, no idea how we would of gotten out of the situation" Kakucho laughed. 

"No worries, I'm getting a drink now" I smile and walk away. 

As I walk away I see those girls attempt to walk towards them again but it only took one glance at them and they backed off. I get myself another drink and Sanzu sits next to me, I can already tell he has had quite a bit, I can tell because he reeks of alcohol. 

"Ugh Sanzu, you reek of alcohol" I sighed. 

"Pfft whatever, at least I am having fun. Oh I met this girl, super hot" Sanzu says with a smirk. 

"Do you remember her name?" I ask. 

"Yes! It's Vanessa, she's from France but she is here in Tokyo visiting her brother" Sanzu says with a smile. 

I was shocked he remembered a girls name. It took him almost a whole month to remember mine. Bearing in mind we met at the age of 14, he was a player then. And now 26 and he still is one. 

"Uh huh and where is Vanessa?" I ask. 

He points to a beautiful blonde girl who was dancing with Ran at the time. 

"Ran can swoop any girl of her feet, best go get your girl Sanzu" I laugh. 

"He wouldn't do that" Sanzu shrugs. 

"Trust me he will" I laugh as I push him to go to the girl. 

I drink the rest of my drink as he runs of to this Vanessa girl. Suddenly Koko approached me, how unextepedcted. 

"Mikey needs you" Koko said as he sat besides me. 

"For what?" I ask. 

"He needs to ask you something and well me too" he shrugs and walks off. 

Mikey needs the both of us? But why, what could this possibly be about that he needs us?