Chapter Three

No trigger warnings will be shown for this chapter!

Izukus POV:
It's been a week since I started hanging out with the 1-a students. I had to tell them I was quirkless because saying I couldn't die would 100% give me away as The vigilante known for coming back from the dead.

But they didn't care at all. I thought they would want to stop hanging out with me, maybe even try to get hitoshi to break up with me. But they didn't even act like it was a big deal.

I've hung out with them a few times this week already, I've got to say shoto and karminari are by far my favorite. And yes I have favorites.

But Tonight instead of doing my usual vigilante activities, Im going on my first official date with hitoshi.

"God what do I wear" I whined as I looked over my outfit in the mirror again. "This is shit"

"He's seen you in sweats and a T-shirt with morning hair, I don't think he'll care what you look like" shota reassured me.

"Bullshit, it's our first ACTUAL date! I have to look good" I said changing my outfit once again.

By the time I was finished I had black ripped jean pants with a black silky crop top button up. I own a LOT of black. I added a chain to my pants and put on a choker. I also had boots which had chains and spikes on them. Lastly I put winged eyeliner and mascara on.

"I can't wear this-"

Ding

"GODDAMNIT WHY DOES HE ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ON TIME" I yelled as I heard the doorbell ring.

"Hello hitoshi, you look nice" shota greeted him as I grabbed my bag.

"Hi" I smiled as I walked into the room.

He was wearing black jean pants with a purple top followed with white shoes, a choker, and eyeliner.

"You look hot" I smirked.

"Not to bad yourself" hitoshi said in return, "let's get going, I have an entire night planned"

After saying goodbye to shota we left the apartment building. Hitoshi had a car so we drove in that. No matter how many times I asked where we were going he insisted on keeping it a surprise.

"Well are we almost there yet?" I asked after the 15 minute mark.

"Nope, about 30 more minutes"

"Seriously!?"

.

.

.

We drove up into the mountains until we got to a little field. It was full of beautiful flowers, but it was night out so I'm not sure why we would come here now.

"It's nice- but I can't really see anything" I said as I closed the car door.

"Here" hitoshi replied as he turned the car lights off.

"How does that help?" I asked, now not being able to see the flowers at all.

"Look up"

'huh?'

I was confused, but when I looked up all I saw were thousands of stars. I mean the entire sky looked almost completely white because of them. They were so bright it was just-

"Wow" I said it without even meaning to. The view was just so pretty I couldn't say anything else.

"I know" hitoshi said, taking my hand as he started to lead me through the flower field.