🌊🐚The Meet Up🦪🌊

Suns POV:

i was cleaning up the main hall when the prince swam in grabbing me and pinned me to the wall.

"huh!? what the hell!!" i yelled as he covered my mouth.

2 guards swam by as me and moon swam fast past them.

"shh! i'm trying to get you upstairs!!" moon said as i looked at him annoyed.

"ugh. just follow my lead." i said swimming into the ball room with a broom.

"prince moondrop, did you say clean you room??" i asked as he walked out.

"uh- y-yes! come on blondie." he said as we swam up.

once we got in the room we were so happy.

"YES!! wait- A BOY IN MY ROOM!!" he yelled as i laughed.

"i was in here before idiot." i said as he relised.

"oh right- well anyways i need to get into so comfy clothes for bed." he said swimming to his closet.

i turned around as i heard metal objects hitting the floor, must be his iron suit-

i turned around thinking he was done when i saw he was shirtless and i could see all the scales on his tail.

"EEK!!" i yelled hiding my blushing face.

he saw that i saw him and laughed.

"what? never seen a naked prince before? ha!" (hes not even showing his dick) he laughed as i got angry.

"shut up fish breath! now get changed!!" i yelled as he got changed.

when he was done i was sitting on the bed as he joined me.

"so... tell me about yourself!" he said as i answered him.

"well- i like cleaning!" i said as he looked at me dissapointed.

"thats boring! tell me something cool!!" he said punching my arm softly.

"okay! okay! well... i love to do rock art and i love the merpups in the village." i said as he looked at me.

"you do rock art to!?" he said as i nodded.

"I LOVE ROCK ART!! i have so many around my room that i made!!" he yelled as i looked around.

"wow- you made them!? i thought a famous artist made them- they are so good!!" i said glowing as he was blushing.

"t-thanks!!" he stuttered as i took a look at the photos.

"question.. do you- like boys?-" he asked as i looked at him

"no." i said as he looked sad.

"i love boys!! their hot, very hot!!" i said blushing crazy as moon was flustered as hell.

"well then.. lets test your love for men." he said as i was confused.

he grabbed me and pinned me on his bed, we were both blushing so bad.

he got off now seeing what he was doing as we both sat on other sides of the bed thinking about  what just happened.

"your majesty i- i liked that..." i said as he looked at me.

"really!?" he asked as i nodded.

we both looked at eachother for a little bit as we started making out.

we kept flipping side to side on the bed as we stopped kissing and were mad red.

"UH- I-I NEED TO GO!!" i yelled grabbing my stuff and leaving fast.

Moons POV:

that was....awesome... i think i know who i want to be my mate.. but will he agree?-

i swam out of my room bumping into my sister.

"hey moon, why did the blonde one run out of your room blushing?" she asked as i ignored her since she still did not know bumping into her side and swimming down the hall.

"what a bitch." i heard her say as i kept swimming down the hall crying.

i swam to a corner and started crying, i did a huge mistake by making out with him, he may think i'm a weirdo now!! damnit moon you fucked up...