regret and symbols

It had been days after it happened. Vance tried countless times to get onto me over basically killing the whole village. He never was able to get a word in because I'd walk away, compelling myself from hitting him.

I heard a knock on my door and opened it, as soon as I saw Vance I went to slam by door but he stopped it. "How many times do I have to apologize!? " he yelled as I started to ball my fists up. "What do you want me to do!? All over one simple mor-"

He didn't get to finish, my fist had already connected to his face. "Don't you ever call him a 'simple mortal' when he was so much more than that! You don't ever talk about him! Don't even say his name! You took everything from me! If Bruce ever becomes mortal I'll kill him! So you can feel the hell you're putting me through! You want to know what'll make me forgive you?! Give me Finney! Give my Finney back! "

I turned my back to him. "I hate you. " I started to walk away, gaining looks of shock from Bruce and the others.

As I walked in the ruins of the village, the one who I loved lived in. I walked by the remains of his house, but something flew past me. A white dove. (a message of hope or encouragement from their deceased loved one.)

I felt myself fall to my knees and cry, "I'm so sorry Finney! I love you! I'm so sorry I should've saved you... " I said softly as the dove came up to me. It just moved closer and closer as I sobbed, I looked up and it tilted it's head to the side. I soon sighed, then looked up as the dove flew away. "I'm going to get you back in my arms somehow. You might be gone but my love for you is immortal. I will find away to get you back. "

.
.
.

May have mistakes, gonna start on sequel tomorrow.