Vampire

[fluff]

Also they are aged up in this!

"Your a vampire?" Kenma said looking at hinata confused. Hinata nodded quickly, scared of the reaction kenma might have when he found out he wasn't joking.

He couldn't afford for kenma to react badly but he couldn't not tell him? They were 5 months  in their relationship! How could he not tell him?! It's been hurting him not telling him. He felt he was hiding something big, which he was but that's not the point.

"Open your mouth." Kenma said now looking down at his mouth. Hinata cocked his eyebrow but agreed and opened his mouth wide enough to show his fangs.

"So that's what scratched my tongue everytime we kissed..." Kenma said seeming to collect a missing puzzle piece. "Kenma this is serious!!" Hinata said worriedly.

Kenma didn't seem like the type to go and tell everyone about this but you never know until it happens.

"Okay,okay" Kenma smiled. "I really don't care though. I don't think it's that much of a deal lovely. I don't understand why you waited so long to tell me though."

Hinata sighed but looked back at kenma pleadingly, "I wanted to tell you but I was scared how you would react." He said truthfully.

Kenma laughed, and cupped hinata's face. "I love you. I wouldnt care if you told me you were a werewolf."

Hinata smiled softly, tears prickling his eyes. "Dont cry darling." Kenma said as he wiped his tears with his thumb and brought him into a hug.

Hinata sniffled as he tried to hold back his tears. The amount of relationships he'd been where his "lover" got mad or told everyone about it made him appreciate kenma a lot more than he already did.

He loved kenma more than ever knowing he could be completely honest about literally anything with him. It made him Cry a mixture of happiness and sadness.

His tears came falling down as he clutched onto kenmas hoodie. Kenma rubbed circles onto his back. "I thought vampires were like emotionless?" Kenma joked trying to make his boyfriend stop crying.

Hinata punched his chest lightly "I'm not." He said looking up at kenma. Tears still falling down his face. His cheeks now damp. Kenma smiled, "how about we do something to cheer you up?" Kenma said his smile turning into a grin.

Hinata sniffed and rubbed his eyes "what do you wanna do kozume?" He asked as he positioned himself to sit upright and wipe his tears away.

"Anything you want to do my love" Kenma said dropping his arms a bit so they were around Hinata's waist.

"Let's watch a movie then." Hinata smiled a bit. "In a theater?" Kenma asked pulling out his phone already scanning through the movies that we're playing.

"No, we can watch it here" Hinata laughed and kissed his cheek. "I just wanna be with you." He said letting his head fall onto kenmas chest.

'He's almost back to his old self' kenma thought. He never liked seeing Hinata sad. Knowing how bright and happy he was regularly it wasn't right to see him cry.

He made it his job to cheer Hinata up if he ever was sad or if he ever cried.

Kenma smiled, how did he get so lucky?

"Okay then, living room or bedroom?" He asked his boyfriend.

"Living room!" Hinata answered with a grin.