Queen Elizabeth II + Pablo the Hot dog guy

(It was 1934, and the soon-to-be matriarchy of the United kingdom had entered kindergarten...)

There was once a little girl named Elizabeth Winsdor,and a boy named Pablo the Hotdog man.

They were in a class together in kindergarten, and became great friends.The problem was, Pablo got yellow fever,so he had to move.Elizabeth was devastated.She even developed feelings for him before he moved away.His friend Quandale Dingle kept in touch with him.Quandale Dingle would let Elizabeth write to Pablo or he would read the letters to her.Pablo's letters that Quandale would read to her always make her feel better or make her miss him more.

"Oh, how thou art wisheth to see thine Pablo once again! I wonder what my love could be doing right now,"Elizabeth said, sighing out the window.

A/N:(Fast forward 85 years) Pablo is thinking about Queen Elizabeth in his room.He can not handle living without her anymore.Its been way too long.He wants to meet with her and have a reunion.

"When thou felt thine heat, look into thine eyes. It's where thou demons hideth!" Pablo sings in despair.His favorite song by Imagine Dragons was playing on his musty old radio that barely had any signal.

"Thou shalt move back to England! It is merely unbearable to be without my dearest Lizzy!!!!"He proclaims.He moves back that instant without packing anything.He didn't even take his wallet or dearest cat he's had for 13 years named meowster.

Don't worry my dine, I will find you at this once!"

As Pablo walks off the train from being 25 hours away for 85 years. Pablo sees his old school and thinks,"Thou must find the dearest Lizzy. Elizabeth has forever proclaimed thou would teach thy kids to read."

Pablo ventures to find his true love.While he does so, he texts Quandale Dingle and sings Industry baby.Elizabeth teaches the children how to be slay, baddie, girlboss, queens so they can live up to her legacy and keep tradition going, and show off her cool moves while she's at it.

As Pablo enters the school, he finds himself bumping into the queen, who is about to leave.

"Elizabeth?????"

'PABLO?!!?!?!" She says in confusion.She hasn't seen this man in at least 85 years, where has he been?

"My Elizabeth, I have traveled 25 dark lonely hours to find you,''Pablo said with sincereness"I couldn't go much longer without you."

Once they get in the castle they're sitting in the fourier drinking tea that the maid fixed.

"So, Pablo, what bringeth you to thine humble abode?"Elizabeth asked.For it has been a very long time since she's seen the man, and "what could he have possibly come back for?"Elizabeth questions in her head.

Pablo begins to smirk at Elizabeth and adds" Elizabeth my love, I had to find you,oh how I missed the way you look when you smile or when your hair is glazing through the wind my dine.I couldn't bear life without thee."

(Fast forward 2 years Pablo has been living with Elizabeth in the castle.He also has become king.)

The queen and the new king, King Pablo, have been together for 2 years.Quandale Dingle is internet famous, but is jealous of Elizabeth and Pablo Hotdog guy's relationship.Elizabeth turned on her phone to watch tiktok, then she gets a video on her fyp,

"Hi I'm Quandale Dingle *snort* hehehe, and I have an important message for Queen Lizzy."

She pauses the video for a minute.

"Quandale dingle? He doesn't look a day over 15!?"She says.

"I'm here to tell you that I'm in love with you, and I will KILL to have you."