part- 9

Flashback-

Sheetal was pacing the length and breadth of the room, after getting insulted by Arnav. Anjali noticed this and asked her,"What happened, Sheetal? You seem to be angry."

Sheetal glared at her and replies" How can you even ask me after knowing everything?"

"Arey, How can I know what you are thinking? I am not any mind reader." She shrugged her hands.

'Yeah! You don't know how to read minds, but definitely know how to break others' lives.' Sheetal thought.

"Accha tell me now what you are thinking?"Anjali asked, sitting on the bed while crossing her legs.

"That is how to get revenge for the insult I got,downstairs."

Anjali looked at her," I do have a plan."

She recited the plan to Sheetal and both smirked evilly.

After 1 hour, Khushi was coming out of the kitchen with warm water in a bowl and Aarav too came along with his mother.

Sheetal was beside Aarav, She bumps into Khushi who was coming with a hot water bowl.

And unfortunately the water fell on Aarav's hand who was standing with Sheetal.

He started to cry with pain and Sheetal started to shout at Khushi for being careless.

Listening to the shouts and cries, the family came to them, and asked what was happening.

"Ohh by mistake hot water fell on Aarav." Khushi replied.

"Waah first you hurt my son knowingly and now saying it was a mistake." Sheetal rebukes Khushi.

Nani and others looked at her.

"Nahi nahi, i am telling the truth only i didn't saw you both were coming" Khushi said looking at them.

Sheetal looks back at her," So, you mean to say, Sheetal is lying."

Anjali comes amid and speaks.

"No, I didn't mean that." Khushi frowns.

Nani gets worried and tries to stop the brewing tension." You know it Anjali, Khushi bitiya doesn't mean it and we all also know she won't harm anyone knowingly. Stop this matter here itself only and treat the boy first."

Sheetal holds Aarav's hand cuffs and gasps seeing the burnt mark," See this Khushi, because of you my Baby got hurt."

"Hey bhagawan. Now what will you say Nani ji." Anjali asks

"Now also i will say the same, there is no fault of Khushi bitiya in this." Nani stated sternly.

"More than this, what can I expect from you all. Here you all can see the hurt on Aarav's hand, but still you can't trust our words. Let us go Sheetal ji, I know how to take care of this woman." Anjali went away from there looking at Khushi dangerously.

10 mins later police were standing in the living room of Shantivan.

" We are here to arrest Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada."

Raizadas and Khushi stood shocked.

"Can I please know the reason,Sir?"Khushi asked with respect.

"For abusing Aarav." He stated.

"Kyaa?What are you saying inspector saab, our Khushi bitiya didn't do anything like that." Nani said worriedly.

"Yes yes, and what is the proof that our daughter in law hurt that boy?" Mami questioned

"Show them the proof inspector sir, they are asking na?" ,Anjali said standing on the steps.

Inspector shows the video of Khushi and Sheetal bumping into each other and then it shows Khushi scolding Arav.

"What is this?This is cheating wa.Nothing like it showed in the video happened in reality." Mami the detective said immediately.

Officers looked at each other and frowned.

Khushi looks at Anjali suspiciously.

"We all know what happened, Mami ji. Inspector sir you please don't trust these people's words. They all are under her spell. Whatever this video is showing is the truth only.You can arrest her." Anjali says.

"No one here respects us or our children sir, all think about this Khushi only." Sheetal adds more.

"Stop it." Nani shouted, seeing all insulting her daughter in law.

"Inspector sir, you please wait a moment. Manorama call Chote immediately and ask him to come to home along with Mr. Roy." Mami immediately calls Arnav bitwa.

In the Office, Arnav is in a meeting and his mobile is in his cabin.

Someone enters the cabin and checks the call, instead of receiving it they cut the call and switch off the mobile.

"Hello hi bye bye. What is happening? Just now it ringed and now saying switched off.!" Mami frowned

"Hay rey Nada kishore"

Anjali and Sheetal smirks looking at each other.

" Call Akash bitwa, then" Nani ordered.

She tried calling Akash, but that was not reachable.

"Mam please whatever you want to do please do it later, now let us do our duty." Officer stated.

"Inspector sir, you can arrest me." Khushi said determinedly looking at Anjali and Sheetal, who smiled victoriously.

"But, Titaliya..."

"Don't worry Buaji. Nani, Mami you trust me right? That i didn't do anything"

"Haan bitiya, we trust you and Chote also trusts you." Nani replied.

"Then don't worry Nani,I trust my Arnav. He will prove not only the truth, but also his wife." She smiled.

Anjali and Sheetal rolled their eyes, not knowing they were going to face the hell.

Police took away Khushi.

Two hours later, Arnav came back to his cabin and checked for his phone which he didn't find.

Just then he gets a call on his landline, As soon as he lifts it, " Where the hell are you Chote?We are trying to phone and landline from past two hours."

Nani shouted angrily.

" I was in a meeting,Nani. But if it was important why I didn't get any news." Arnav answered.

"Is everything alright? Khushi alright?" He asked worriedly.

Nani recited everything that happened and ordered him to come back to Shantivan only with Khushi bitiya.

Here Arnav fisted his hands and his eyes got red in rage. 

Flashback ends.