3

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 ]
𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚋𝚘𝚡 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 |

Narrator

You walked down to the lunch room. It took a couple of tries to get there but you did it

It was loud and it stink bad in there. A mix of old food and must.

You scrunched up your nose and looked at the big cafeteria. It was most definitely like the movies.

Mean girls on their table, smokers on your left, and the football players on your right. The cheerleaders were always sitting with the football boys, and the rest were just npcs. Including you.

You noticed Connie table and how he was looking trying to find someone. Probably trying to find you.

You walk up to him and he finally notices you. A big smile crept up on his face. He waved at you as you waved back.

Sasha noticed you too, she waved and scoot over so you can sit between her and Connie. You sat down putting your bookbag behind you.

You look around to see so much new people than before at this table. At first, you only met armin and eren, but now it's more people.

It was armin, eren, long horse face looking dude, a darkskin with dreads, 1 pretty brown skin girl with locs, and Stacy.

Stacy was an old friend from Detroit. She must've moved when you moved to New York. You didn't say anything though since you don't know if she remembers you, or even still likes you.

It was 7 grade, she probably can't remember, so it's best not to speak.

"Who's this?" The long face boy said. "That's y/n. The girl Con was talking about literally all day." Eren spoke up while eating his chipotle.

Connie gave eren a death stare, as eren put his hands up in defense. You laughed a little. "Why am I being talked about when I'm not present?" You said raising an eyebrow at connie.

"Don't flatter yourself sweetheart. Your name was only mentioned 1 time. uno." He put a 1 up on his fingers and pointed to you.

"It was definitely more than once." Armin said while eating his salad. "Shut the fuck up and eat you grass." Connie spat back. Armin flicked him off, showing him he's unbothered.

"ANYWAYS! Guess whose throwing a party this Friday?" The long face boy said. "Me!" The brown skinned girl said.

"Ew what? No, not you, me." Eren laughed. "Who the fuck finna go to your party? Keep it cute jean."

"Bye I'm very popular and people will go to my party. And just so you guys know. Your not invited." He sat back in his chair crossing his arms.

"Good, I didn't wanna go." Connie spoke up while eren, armin, and the brown skinned girl laughed.

"Anyways, forget jean lame ass party, y'all should come to mine. My parents finna be gone too!" The brown skinned girl clapped her hands together. "You know I'm going to be in there." Eren said while looking at her. She smiled and pushed his face away. He smiled too.

"Yea I'll come, what's the time and date jaz?" Connie said as the long faced boy mouth flew open.

"WOWWWW so so so so when she throw a party everybody wanna go but when it come to me everybody wanna act fake. You know what? Fuck y'all." He said while pouting.