A New Life?

PREVIOUSLY:

"If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is it that you want to do with us?" Winter asked in a small voice. "Hehe... well....."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Narrator POV

Winter and Iruma, who are wearing bibs, are now seen sitting on throne-like chairs inside of Sullivan's mansion. Said demon was kneeling infront of them holding their hands.

"Would you please be my grandchildren?" He pleaded.

"Huh"

"You..want us..." "To be... your grandchildren?" Sullivan started explaining, or rather ranting, as Iruma listened. Winter, on the other hand, had sensed the presence of multiple demons outside of the room. Curious, she went over to the entrance of the room, opening the doors only to get pushed back by a strong force.

"What the-" Winter looked down to see three small girls clinging to her chest.

They had long matching white hair and red eyes, with white canine ears that lay on the top of their heads; They flashed her a bright smile, revealing their canine teeth. They wore red button-up long-sleeve shirts underneath black-striped suit vests, and black slim fit suit pants. They had black cuffs over their red shirts just below the shoulder, as well as black gloves and a black ties tucked underneath their vests. Their tails seemed to emerge from underneath their vests and over their pants.

"HI!" They all yell in unison. "What do you think you're doing, hmmm?" Asked one. " Uuuuhhhh...." "Ah! I see you've noticed them already!" Sullivan said as he walked over gripping the three girls off Winter. "Them?" Winter asked.

"Iruma, Winter. Meet Cerberus" He introduced. "Cerberus? As in the giant three headed hellhound?" Iruma said shakily as he walked over behind Winter. " I mean, this is basically Hell so" Said girl muttered under her breath. "Hm, hm, Indeed. I apologise about them. They are quite the energetic type." Sullivan said, rubbing two of the girls heads. "We're here to make sure none of you leave this room!" One of the girls said. "And you've done a good job in doing so, now off you go." Sullivan then proceeded to usher them out of the room. "Wait! Aren't there four of you-" Another one of them asked but was cut off from Sullivan closing the door. "Now, what do you guys think about being my grandchildren?" Sullivan said said with hope in sparkling in his eyes..... I think? Can't tell cause of the glasses.

((A/N: Changing styles a bit :>))

Winter looked over at Iruma, who looked back at her confused.

Iruma: What?

Winter: It's your call if you wanna stay or not.

Even tho I already know how this plays out'

*REBOOT SOUND*

Winter: Mark, Nezuko and I are gonna be with you wherever you want to be at.

Iruma smiles and nods in understanding as he began thinking.

Sullivan: Don't feel too pressured or anything. It's you're decision.

Iruma: Well-

Sullivan: BUT!!-

Sullivan then turned into a chibi egg version of himself as he pleaded and begged. Iruma, who's been a yes man all his life, broke after hearing his pleas. Meanwhile, Winter was still wondering where Mark and Nezuko were