a new beginning.

Rias and the girls had been visiting Toad in the hospital every day for the past several weeks. They visit him constantly for hours on end. Rias and Akeno was worried the most because they're his fiancés.

Rias: *roars* this is driving me crazy! When is Toad gonna wake up?! I wanna cuddle with him already! Akeno: Rias calm down

Akeno: Rias calm down. I want to cuddle with him just as badly as you do but. Yelling isn't going to help.
Asia: I agree with Akeno Rias. Toad is still in a coma from his fight with Trihexa. It really wore him out.
Rias: I know Asia but I just can't help it. Akeno and I are his fiancés. It's in our very nature to worry about him.
Akeno: shouldn't we give him space?
Rias: no! I refuse to leave him! I don't want to resort to cheating on him.
Akeno: I guess you're right Rias. What was I thinking?
Xenovia: besides, I'm sure he'll wake up soon.
Doctor: ladies I have some good news. Mr. Skywalker just woke up from his coma. He's going to make a full recovery.

This news made the girls very happy. Especially Rias and Akeno.

Doctor: Ms. Gremory, Ms. Himejima. You both may go ahead and see him since you 2 are the closest to him.

Rias and Akeno didn't hesitate and ran to the hospital room Toad was resting in.

Toad: Rias, Akeno. You're here again.
Rias: *in tears* of course we are silly. We're your fiancés.
Akeno: *in tears* we couldn't live with ourselves if we abandoned you. We love you.