Get to know the characters!

Hello! This is also my first fanfic so like let's not judge. Also, I am very much dyslexic so that might have a thing on a lot of things. (The f-slur will be in this, but don't worry I can say it. But just a heads up yk)

(Also I'm making the same thing over on Ao3 which is where I really started writing it which is why I have so many chapters already, so if you wanna my Ao3 is 'Sinkypoopybaby' Anyways byeee)

Names(they might change around in the story so I will put them on top of the chapters)

Finney=DaddyIssues

Bruce=EatthesebaseBALLS

Griffin=MichealJacksonAssLaugh

Billy/Paperboy=Paperboy

(Vance and Robin and some other people will come in later)

Ages(These are not Canon this is just in this story!)

Finney=14

Robin=14

Bruce=15

Vance=15

Billy/Paperboy=14

Griffin=13

Gwen=13

Amy=13

Alr some facts about the people! (+Some of my headcanons)

Finney:

-Openly Bisexual(gets bullied for it)

-Likes Robin

-Friends with Griffin and Bruce

-Sister is Gwen(obviously)

-Loves space, and everything to do with it!

Robin:

-Openly Gay(do not get bullied for it because people are pussies)

-Likes Finney

-Friends with Vance(Yep ya heard it right folks)

-Only child

-In the morning he gets a high-pitched voice(Idk why he just does live with it)

Bruce:

-Closed bisexual(Mr.Perfect yk)

-Likes Vance(another reason his scared to come out is cause people don't really like him)

-Friends with Finney and Griffin

-Sister is Amy(Also obviously)

-He would never do anything to mess with his reputation unless you hurt one of his loved ones really bad, he will go feral(Protective Bruce💪)

Vance:

-Gay in denial (give him time people it will come)

-Wanna get to know Bruce? (Like I said, really in denial give him time to realize)

-Friends with Robin (Tbh I live for this duo for some reason)

-Stepbrother is Griffin (Doesn't get brought up before chapter 2 but it's there)

-Rips pieces of his hair when his nervous or anxious (took this one from me!)

Billy/Paperboy:

-Closed? bisexual (His not out but if you ask him he will just say it)

-Likes no one atm (Its cause in this story his new in the school and hasn't been to school since 5th grade cause of his job)

-Is gonna become friends with Finney, Griffin, and Bruce in chapter 1

-Only child (But he has his dog so his happy!)

-He is really good at drawing but is scared to show people his drawings, so his room is covered with drawings (IDK OK I JUST REALLY LIKE THIS ONE😭)

-Also falls in love VERY fast, and he doesn't know why- (This one is also from me :,) )

Griffin:

-Openly pansexual (Man does not give a shit what gender you are, give him love and attention and he will DIE for you)

-Likes Billy/Paperboy (Hasn't really spoken to him just see him bike past his window every day because of his job, and fell for him)

-Friends with Bruce And Finney

-Stepbrother is Vance (Also no one knows yet, people don't even know Vance has a sibling)

-Loves and appreciates all of his friends but will NEVER admit to it

(Gwen and Amy are girl bosses, what else is there to know?)

(Well imma start taking my chapters from Ao3 in here-)