Chapter 2

"You can come in now!"

i walk in not so confident about what to do. "So whats your name?" She asked. "Im Y/N nice to meet you." i say. "Good to know Y/N so im Roxane lopez. So why do you want this job?" "I need this job to get out of the hous as ime already 27 and stil kind of job les" "Do you have expiriens in this field of work?" "I have but only smal parts. So i hope thats not a problem cause i realy need it." "Its fine dont worry i just need a bit more info about you and then you are poably hired." "Thats sweet thank you so mutch." "No problem so.."

After all the questions i did not get hired. <Blake is calling you> I picked up to a crying Blake and i just froze in my spot. "Y/N problem" "Wh.. Whats wrong?!" "She died." I start thinking there are only three 'Shes' in hes life. "Witch 'she' your mother, your sis or your cat?" He started crying more when i said hes cat sh*t. "My cat dib shit she died." Man i wish i could hug him. "Im so sorry i dont know what to do. I cant help from here" <Blake ended the call> 'Shit why'

When i got home i heard my dad yelling to my mom. I could not intervean that or i will be the next victem. I walk past their room and up the stairs to go to my room. When i get there i just shut my door and fall to my bed.

-_-sleep brought bye the ducks in juicys bathroom-_-

I woke up at a normal time of day (10 am). And hopped in the shower to get ready and record "Y/N! You up sweety?" "Yea im in the shower dont worry. Why?" "Uhm me and your dad need to tell you something." Oh ow "Be there in a sec." After drying my hair i got my phone of the charger and got down stairs. "So Y/N me and your father wannted to tell you that..." Mom started crying. My dad gave her a look. And took the word from her. "We are divorcing Y/N." okay just okay. "So your braking it of whit eachother?" "Yes." My mom got her composure back and said "Honey do know that we will have to move after the whole proces." "Where to?" She just looked down and said nothing.

Its a few days after the whole talk and i kept trying to call Blake but he would not pick up. Until <Blake is calling you> I pick up so fast even The Flash was slower "BLAKE THANK GOD YOUR ALIVE!" "Whoa Y/N calm ofcours im alive." "Well how are you feeling?" "Still a bid down but better im suprised you tryed to cal me the most." "Yea i also need to tell you something..." "Euhm sure?" "So...My mom and dad are gonna break up and we need to move so i was tinking.." He cut me off saying "Do you wanna move here white your mom?" I was flabergased. "How do you know?" "Girl you are my Bff and you have wanted to come to australia in  FOR EVA." "True but still HOW DO YOU KNOW anyway yea thats indead what i need." I was happy he knew my situation. "So if you pay for you guys tickets to get here ill make sure a room is set up." "Thanks anyhow i do not know when we can leave cause it will prob be like a monthe or two so." "No worrys mate ill see you wen you fly over." "Okay bye bye" "See ya!"

_-_ Time skip of like two monthes i give you_-_

"Hey siri call Blake." 'Calling Blake' please pick up please. "Y/N?" "Hey Blake gues what." "IS THE DIVORCE FINAL!" "YES IT IS." I was smiling from ear to ear until "Y/N KEEP IT DOWN WILL YOU!" Fucking prick. "So are the plain tickets bougt yet." "Yea they are we leave in two days." "Ill start getting the rooms ready so see you in a bid N/N"(N/N is nick name). I started packing my stuf and get a fly box think to get my pc and my bed over to ausi and my moms stuf. When i got all of it set up i started recording a video.

"Whats up boys, girls and all the inbetween today we are playing some vr before i move so lets get in to it." I joined some random spot and got my avatar on when i hear someone ree and to be hones it was so loud. when i went to chek it out i saw wat looked like 6 peopol. "Josh get your child under control." "I cant control him he aint ma child cunt." Why did that sound ausi? "Hey you woman bihind the wall!" He also sounds like an ausi. Thats when i saw a caracter in front of me. "Womand did you not hear me?" "What when?" "Like a sec ago." I did not hear him. "Im so sorry i did not hear you man im sorry." "Dont matter can you help us?" "Whit?" "Our vid we are youtubers and we need some content." Well i need content to so... "Sure why not but im also a youtuber and i need content to so it will be like a trade." "Sure whats your youtube cabrone" Cabrone isent that mexican "Hello huney bunches." Wait sec i know them there the boys. "Wait a sec arent you guys the boys like in the youtubers the boys?" "Yea did ya figure it out smudge head." And juicy. "Yea i did its nice to meet you you guys made me start my youtube chanel." While prepairng skits i was laughing the whole time and ree kid just sounds like a smoker. "So you ready Y/N." 

WARNING A G*N WILL BE MENTIONT SO BE CAURFUL

Thats when i heard i loud bang "Y/N" i did not hear then anymore i just riped my headset off and went to look. When i saw my mom on the ground whit a gun in her hand. "Mom?" "Y/N im sorry..." "Mom why did you do this we finaly leave in a day or so?!" "Honey bothe you granpa and granma died an hour ago i just cant anymore. Im so sorry..." She whent uncousius. 

G*N GONE

I got my phone and diled 911 "Hello 911 whad is you emmergensy?" "My mom shot herself in the chest and shes laying on the floor please sent help!" "Miss calm down tell me your name and andres we  will send a ambulance as fast as posible." "Im Y/N Janss and i live in *** please i dont want my mom to die." "Just keep on the line and ill talk you tru it." After waiting a few minutes i hear the sires. "Y/N dear can you already open the door for the people to get in faster?" "Yes im on it." As i open the door i see my dad pull up. "Y/N why are you out the house?!" I look him dead in the eyes and say. "Mom shot herself and she needs help now get out of the way." After that he went out the way and shut up. "ma'am can i talk whit you?" I turn arount to see a woman standing behind me. "Yea sure"

Hi ppl thx for reading this chapter

I hope you liked it and yea

1217 words for ya