Comfort Cuddles(Fluff)

3rd Person POV

Nariko had a long week, after going on missions, missions, and also slaying a ginormous group of demons, and she doesn't want to talk about it.

"I want to go home and forget this all happened." she thought as she sped-ran home, she felt like having some Taro Mochi today, it's been a long week after all. 

So when she got inside her abode, she noticed a certain mint-eyed boy nestled in her blanket nest/fortress thing, that was in a corner across from her bed; dead asleep, snoozing even.

Her Eyes widened and she stared blankly at the fluffy mess and her 'prone to memory loss' and MAYBE attractive friend (Not yet) in the middle of the blankets and pillows.

Her mind and body were exhausted from the amount of running and jumping she had done in the past week and she promptly collapsed in her pillow fortress, facing Muichiro, forgetting that he was snuggled in the pillows and blankets also. In Her Sleep, she subconsciously snuggled closer to the mint-eyed boy. 

Muichiro felt a familiar presence next to him, when he opened his eyes he was surprised to see his MAYBE adorable friend(Not yet) sleeping next to him.

He snuggled his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him and went back to sleep, when Nariko woke up she felt arms around her waist, so she saw him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and nestling her head in his chest while blushing as red as a tomato. She found Mui's cuddles comforting so she fell asleep in his arms.

They both stayed like that until Mitsuri walked in to Nariko's room and screamed "SHIP" which woke both Nariko and Muichiro up when they realised the position they were in they blushed super red and Nariko almost fainted.

A/N: this is the first time I've ever written a oneshot and it is okay in my opinion.